Reviews for The Secret of Julia Stiles
Marrilyn chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
This was a beautifully written story! As a proud Strauss fan, I liked every bit of it. I'm not good at this whole review thing, but I'll tell you this: this is one of the best Erin stories I've read!
HSophiaM chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
This story is amazing! This would be a great plot to use to bring her back!
gallena chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I just found this story and it is fantastic! You shoul write suspense novels for a living! I couldn't put this down. You blew me away!
Fifetastic chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I'm really enjoying your plot-line so far. I don't usually post reviews or anything, but I just had the exact same reaction as Reid did - "Gideon?" You set that one up perfectly ;)
BikerKingMorrow chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
This was an amazing story! I almost cried when I was reading the last chapter!
VanInBlack chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
I really loved how you built up the case and then resolved it! Great work! And the ending was wonderful!
Alice Prince chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
This was a really great story to read! I think it would have worked well if CBS shot this as a real episode. I think you did a really good job on spinning the case, and with the twists as well. Great work!
stefi chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
loved it, when your next story?
Tokala chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Great end! Allthough I'd love to see Erin's road to recovery...

I love the David/Erin interaction in this chapter! )
stefi chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
well, with a family like that, who needs ennemies? i'm with prentiss : i'm sorry for erin strauss, no wonder she's so nasty..
Alice Prince chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
Like I've said before- this story is great! And like I've said for the first time- you have nothing to worry about. You're a great writer!
kelly21us chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
OMG! Don't let her die! This is an amazing story and I was just thinking about how cute it would be if Rossi and Strauss ended up together at the end! It was absolutely hilarious when Hotch didn't believe Rossi hadn't slept with Strauss, but I have to side with Hotch on that one...Well, I hope you are having an awesome week and I look forward to reading more!

Kelly
Tokala chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
No, you cannot stop there! How evil! Need more asap!

My fav quote:

Far from having compassion or accepting the shallow excuse of this failed figure, Hotch said coldly, "You already have. Everyone who acts as a traitor to his own family, betrays society."

My man!
stefi chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
oh c'mon, you cannot leave us hanging like that ! is rachel trying to kill her own mother ?
VanInBlack chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
Fantastic chapter, as always! Looking forward to more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »