Reviews for Rain
Kiwi bird Dunno chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You should do a sequel or a prequal or a paraquel
Haunani chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
...The angst of Jack's thoughts in this fic is lovely. I have no other words to say it.
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I don't even— for some reason I felt like crying while reading this...?
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I don't even— for some reason I felt like crying while reading this...?
rayne chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this is interesting, you should do one for how glen goes to look for him. or how they got into the argument. or both.
lovesart1296 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Noo jack don't die D: .
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this is an absolute amazing read. i think i've re-read in ten times in the past few days, because its just THAT good. the angst is PERFECT, not too much and not too little. My only complaint is... well... the ending. it kinda just... stops. you get all this build up... and then it suddenly cuts. is there another chapter planned for this?
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Beautiful. You write angst better than anyone I've ever known. Just want you to know, I'm probs your biggest fan; read all your stuff on here (I'm a big fan of the Sora/Kairi Roxas/Namine). It's really nice to see you're still writing in 2011, so keep doing things exactly as you are. You're really talented.
L. VanDattae chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh! Amazing story! Really well done. Good writing, and I don't mean lack of spelling errors and grammatical mishaps either-your word choice is solid, and really, it's what you choose to 'say'... For instance, I really liked the metaphor, "When you try to reach the sun and come so close, it's a long, long way down." There's a power in your lines that I don't see often in fanfiction. I wish you wrote more-longer pieces, particularly with these two.

I saw other stories with more reviews, but the writing just wasn't doing it for me. No one else yet caught the characters for me like you did. Their motivations, the things they'd say. There's a hundred things to get right when you try to take over someone else's characters. I like Jack's thinking here. I like how you can make him seem strong and yet so fallibly human at the same time. I really want more. Thinking of checking out your other stories soon.

I knew I was looking for something, but I didn't know what it was until I found this.
MirrorDede chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Interesting idea for a story! I like the notion of Jack's braid as a dirty rope and this was an especially interesting line: " And now he went too far, trying to snap Glen out of one of his Lacie-induced stupors, and when you try to reach the sun and you come so close, it's a long, long way down."

Is there more? It just seemed to...end.