Reviews for Solving Boredom
Darlene10104 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Okay, yea, this was a sweet and awesome ending. I truly enjoyed this :) Fantastic job!
Jemma Grax chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
hi, I must say I love this! I've come over from AdultFanFiction where there is sadly no sanctuary to speak of! Which in my opinion is just rude...! If i had my way...this would continue, just to see how you would put them as parents...lol...
Animiamy chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
" "Nikola, if you don't stop moving, I am going to have to restrain you." Helen warned and Nikola's eyebrows shot up, causing Will to keel over with laughter. "

I'll have you know that that line had me laughing for a good 5 minutes...and it was half past midnight when I read it and my family happened to be asleep...Ahh, well...I really can't complain after that, can I? Teehee... Awesome fic!

Animiamy
bauerfy chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
The end was so awesome xD, love it love it

Thanks for a great nubin story, i want these little ones to run free around Nikola and Helen always xD
Anon chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Awwww come on one more chapter?
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
This was hilarious! I am so glad I read this, but hey I'm a sucker for nubbin induced Teslen fics! So going on my favourites list.
Lovers in London chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Loved the end...sooooo cute :)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
LOL a baby! Actually, that's my favorite thing to happen to Helen in all fanfics. As a mother I can't imagine her sadness and loss and I always want her to have the opportunity again.

Also, I'm just a sucker for pregnancy fics lol.
andriaallen chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
HHAAHAHA This was hilarious! I love it! please keep going :D
Meegan chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
:D like the style of writing even though I don't think Will'S reaction is realistic :D
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Is that supposed to be milking rather than liking?

LMFAO

Yay for being caught!

Like Will can ever complain about anything ever again after he and Abby stumbled half dressed into her office in Wingman lol.

Also, Nikola should spend more time in nothing but a towel, just sayin'.
chartreuseian chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Ahahaha, oh Will... Don't ever question a naked Magnus, you'll never get an answer you like :P
chartreuseian chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Hehehe, that bottle of brandy... Hehehehe... And I loved the title for the chapter, by the way. Very... poignant :P Can't wait for more!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
And here she thought she couldn't love him, until she realized she already did :)

LOL Now the real question is now, where is the closest shower to Helen's Office? I'd love to see them get caught somehow later, it always makes for fun.
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Hey there,

OOH those pesky fun nubbins...remind me of hormonal tribbles from Star Trek. LOL

Nice job on this chapter and I'm sorry that this story will be coming to a close soon but you're doing and have done a REMARKABLE job, truly. I LOVE it.

Thanks,