Reviews for Too young for me
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
OMG
You left it there
Come on
More please
Pretty please
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Whew, I can't read angst (I'm a wimp) and this said angst . . . thankfully, not so much angst but, more so drama . . . I made it through! WooHoo! I liked the way he stepped up at the beginning and said he was her date to the formal, blowing away Tyler, Lauren and Mike in the process. His antics after their tremendously wonderful weekend together was a wee bit weird, but I had faith. Although, with that ending . . . I'm not sure exactly if they will get back together and if so, will they stay together . . . but, in my mind they do . . . they live blissfully happily ever after, with no children. hehehe
Scattycow chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Good Grief, could this idiot Bella be anymore spineless?
She lets everyone talk to her like she's a piece of shit and just takes it.
congratulations on making her the poster child for pathetic women.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Good work!
fantasticme chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
the fic was really good but no 'i luv you's'?
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved the body of the story, but the ending was just too short.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved this but it seems soooo incomplete! Excuse me while i go read epov (:
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

VERY romantic! :)

LOVED IT!
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very cute story!

Have to admit tho, you gave Bella a very easy time, losing her virginity. She even enjoyed herself! Lucky Bella.

This was a fun read - thanx!
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved it! But would love a little more...maybe an other chap or 2?
lms442 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Awww...love it!
Madmum chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I loved it but it ended too quickly and abruptly. Any chance of another chapter?
CCBTH chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I dunno about the ending, i was hoping for more.. good story though i think bellas entirely too nice, if some dude blew me off after taking my virginity id kick his ass.
AngiJ chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hi bb! So, I read this, and guess what? It was the perfect combination of cute, fluff, schemxy times and a wee bit of angst. I really enjoyed it. One thing that particularly struck me was that at times you wove in between past and present and the transition was really seamless - and just flowed wonderfully. I love reading stuff by my fandom friends and am so glad you responded to my tweet telling me to get my tush over here. Great job!