Reviews for Missing
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 2/27
LOL! I can just imagine that downcast shadow-eyed expression they always have when someone does something extremely stupid XD This is genius! Thanks!
Lily800 chapter 1 . 1/18
OMG, I was grinning/laughing from the start of reading this. That manhwa is so hilarious to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Please continue, I want to see what happens to the kidnapper
NoblesseFan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
hahahahahahahaha! That is too funny! I really want to know what happens next. Can you please write another chapter to say what happens when Frankenstein leaves?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This reminds me of the time when someone had the audacity to kidnapped Frankenstein. I wish you had written more. Like how that kidnapper is never going to go near another black haired person who emits elegant or a blonde who has a protective steak for his precious master. That is, if he survive. And how did Rai thought of the whole experience of being the kidnapped?
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I laughed so hard! Poor Frankenstein, his life is so hard. :p
Shaman Shinobi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I pity the poor kidnapper that has to deal with unsealed Frankenstein :) Poor poor him. LOL if Frankenstien decides to experiment of him after as punishment :P
Daniella chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love it, Love It, LOVE It LOVE IT!

Your great at this.

I wish I could see le look on that mans face when Frankenstine shows up & Rai realizes the situation.
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Haha! This was actually kinda funny! Good job! :D
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I pity the kidnapper really, he dared to. XDD
fieryhazel chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Haha! This is kinda cute... Am I just weird? O.o
Darkyu chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hello! I've been reading your Noblesse stories, and I can tell you that you have me hooked up! You really are a good writer! The only thing that catched my attention is that you don't seem to include Rai even slightly in must of your stories... I was wondering why. Probably M-21 is your favorite character? Haha, anyway, thank you so much for writing this! I would LOVE to read what happens next in here! I just adore the way Frankenstein get's upset about anything that could "harm" his master!

Hope to read you soon!
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
First time reading Noblesse fanfiction here(because I finally found that they where in Misc. so many lost months :()Whatever..I loveee your stories..they are fun, and they are pretty IC, is like reading a extra, with all that well used humour that Noblesse uses too...So Thanks and congratulations :)..Hope to see more of this :D

-BTW, Someone has to teach Rai to not follow stragers even if they offer ramen, is a basic rule..''Dont talk with strangers''..and somehow I feel pity for the poor man-
Broken Flavors chapter 1 . 1/26/2011

Rai is love. Frankenstein is love. Pretty much EVERYONE is love. _

Gah, your characterization is pretty fantastic. It's so delightfully... *realistic*, like it could actually be a snippet of the actual manhwa. Great job!
111 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OMG I love it so muchh

Its like I'm actually reading the manhwa

great job, pure awsomeness!