Reviews for Willow
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/6
The reviews for this one are under your other account too. I didn't realize that I had read all of your stuff before. Yay!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Chelsea just doesn't seem to be getting the huge hints that Edward is taken.

Putting the charm bracelet for bella to find was so cute even if they did traumatise the small children for life!

I could see why bella was so upset when Edward didn't immediately ask her to stay. So glad that she came back to Edward.

Great chapter, loved it xx
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really enjoyed this first chapter, it was so lovely to read about two people who liked each other in school before moving on to college finding each other again. Ooh I wonder what bellas message was. I hope the ex hasn't reappeared.

Great chapter, loved it xx
Cabrad chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Nic said this was a great story! And she was right...again...of course! That's why I love her! Just wanted to leave some hugs before I run to the next chapter!

Chrisann
modernsafari chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Whew...that's some smexin' they did in this chapter. I loved it, of course!

And I love that Jake is a friggin dog...that fucker! LOL
FictionFreak95 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
oh damn.
FictionFreak95 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
rut roh.

Sorry these are short. on the iphone.

loving this story though.

hoping he will tell her he wants her to stay. that's all she wants to hear. i think. :)

xoxoxo
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
not feeling good today.

This made me feel better.

Loving this romantic tale. Edward as a vet. LOVE.

And of course, love you.

Thanks for writing it.
Dolly.Reader chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Saw this on the TLS FB page today and clicked over. What a pair they are! I like how he's involved in his community. I really liked when he told Logan off!

I'm alerting and looking forward to more.

Thanks,
JacksonsGirl1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Very nice glad to see that they have some closure. While this resolves the bigger issue of them being separated you've left yourself some room to continue if you want. It could be very interesting if you did though it is lovely as it is.
mrskebab chapter 2 . 5/13/2011

glad she came back

and that he let her go

nicely done!
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Such a long chapter...thanks for it! I real like the start of this story...you've got several now! I really like the vet/rancher combo and I can't wait to see where it goes!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
nice lemons. hot lovin for those cold days and nights
Filia9 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
This is so adorable ... and hot! How cute are they? And the Beagle? so awesome! :D :D :D

So Bella stayed *sigh* Chelsea better back off. :