Reviews for The Angel That Captured My Heart
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
This is a really good story and I would like to see the changes Joey makes after all this has happened. Please update soon!
BRI19975 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
I like this story. Please update.
GinkoTea chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Interesting chapter! More soon please!
The Rainwalker chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
-Reviewer walks out of the shadows- Greetings XxAnimeLuver 99xX permit me to introduce myself, I am The Rainwalker abenevolent and mysterious figfure who travels around reading adn critiquing stories. I just so happened to see your story and though I'd have a look at yours.

Okay i will admit at first the spelling and the grammar looked a trifle iffy, but as the story progressed i noted that you've been improving. That's a good thing. Nothing kills a story faster than bad grammar and spelling. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the world's greatest expert in spelling and grammar but I always have a word processing program and of course a beta reader or two around to help me with those loittle technical glitches that can escaope me.

Okay I'll admit at first I thought Joey was a real horse's patooty and I wanted to throttle him into next week. But I have to say you're really improving him and transforming him. And to that i say kudos (applause), kudos, kudos, kudos! And i like how you've got the old Joey/Mai/Valon triangle. The thing is you're building up their relationship in such a organic fashion, I like that! Keep up the good work and I eagarly await more from you. Oh by the way if you'd ever be interested come check out my own story here on ; Yu-Gi-Oh GM Book 1: The Rise of El Loco Desperado. Just type The Rise of El Loco Desperado in the search space as a story. Take care. -Reviewer walks back into the shadows.-
xXDarkLittleFairy-Ino chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Aww this chapter is soo romantic. I love this story with all my heart. : )

I just can't wait for the next chapte. 3
GinkoTea chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
interesting chapter. more soon please.
ordinary girl 112233 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
i like this story, please update soon, the suspence is killing me!
Honeybunches123 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
Oooh I can't wait for what's to come!XD they're so cute together, btw I just love guys with sweet personalities like Valon's:) he's awesome.
GinkoTea chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
interesting chapter. more soon please.
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Woohoo! I hope Joey's the one that finds her! I hope Mai gets all confused as to why he's helping her. (rubs palms together deviously). Can't wait can't wait can't wait. Please update soon.
TheClawx chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
AAAWWWW! Omnya!

3 Sorry it took THIS LONG to finally get off my lazy ass and search for the story... AGAIN! I found it :) (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be here). It's really good and has my heart racing when I read this story! EXCELLENT JOB!

- Claw
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
More, more, more. Please! Is Joey gonna rescue her?
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
nice chapter. more soon please.
Faith Callaway chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
A nice story line for these two. Growing up, no matter how young I was as a child, I could not miss the chemistry between these two. I knew that people could create this heart wrenching but also heart touching story about this couple but over the years I have not found that story yet. Keep adding chapters so this story of yours will take that gold medal in my writer's heart. Cannot wait to see what else you have in store

Faith callaway
0oooAnimeQueenooo0 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
this is one awesome story!

can't wait for the next chapter!