Reviews for and you know you're lying to yourself
94yonders chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is so well written. very tragic, i feel for belarus and to Russia and saklfargnksvauw! I'm confuse :( anyway great job!
mellieforyellie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was sad and angsty and heartbreaking and everything I was looking for when I searched up Russia/Belarus.

Perfect.
PoisonousTiger chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I try not to read hurt/comfort fics b/c they always seem to end in a down ending (at least the ones I've read do). However, I love, love, love the way you handled this pairing! Sadly, this is the only outcome for them (if they truly are related...I've always wondered why their last names are different if they are related...)

Anyway, as I was saying: Well done! Keep writing things from your heart b/c it touches ours when you do.
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That ending was honestly perfect. I'm not entirely sure what else to say, cause I'm a little happily shellshocked, but yeah. Perfect ending. Really great fic. And I don't even like RusBel that much :)
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i love you so much so much sooooo soooooo sooooooooooo much. nobody does this anymore D:

but yeah. this aspect of their relationship, where belarus isn't crazy-stalker-insane-rabid (which she is, sometimes) and russia isn't deathly-afraid (which he is, sometimes) is so hard to find and it's frustrating to see over-the-top portrayals of them when not in a parody it's like ffffffuuuuuu.

this was eloquent and poignant and gorgeouslovely and so nice.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awesome. So, so awesome. Thank you so much, I loved this!

-curledruler
Heta4me chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Poor girl... Unrequited love is incredibly painful...