Reviews for Uneasy Elements
liroller chapter 29 . 2/25
Greetings from China! I spent two days and one night reading your article , and almost did not sleep. Alexis is really great who is brave, strong and intelligent. Alexis and Starscream are allies, comrades and best friend, and lovers, perhaps. They trust each other, even Starscream is a clever bastard (: D).
I have been reading “Beyond the Brink” although it has not been completed yet. The access to the site from China is very difficult due to some strange reasons from the government. But I will always following your work, good luck! May Primus bless Starsceram and Alexis a good ending.
A SSAlexis Fan chapter 29 . 10/23/2014
This series of stories that you have written about SS and Alexis are absolutely fantastic. They are well written, and the way you portray these characters is amazing. Please keep writing and updating!
Lecidre chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
Another great story! I liked the way you handled the final battle in this fic. I was wondering how they could defeat such invincible enemy when Betagon was involved, but you managed to make everything work. Also, the banters between Thundercracker and Arcee were pretty funny. And the song by Florence and the Machine seemed very fitting for this story as well. Nice work! :)
Sandataba chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
I feel like I've already reviewed this chapter, because it's so pivotal regarding SS x A's relationship. Still, whatever! I shall review anew! I probably just rambled about it when I was reviewing some other chapter or at the end of your stories or maybe it's because I Mention their Relationship in Almost Every Review and how utterly delightful, confounding, deplorable and enthralling it is. If I had a chance at a relationship with a tiny organism that ought to be vermin, I would not have that relationship. It's like that movie Ratatouille. Or the Zentradi obsession with idol singer Lynn Minmay from Robotech. Or King Kong (yeah, couldn't resist referring to that again). Because it would be funny for SS to climb a building and wave his arm about roaring in anger at fighter jets before himself transforming into a fighter jet. Ai, I am in a terribly random reviewing mood, but review I shall.
I also just wanted to express my adamant admiration for your creativity and skill in the fight scenes and the sci fi angle of these stories. This Quantum Stasis thingie and Concentrated Charge Capacitor thingumbob just gets mentioned so naturally that I'm amazed it isn't something you found on canon. Or at least I haven't found it on tfwiki or google. You pulled it out of your bu- you pulled it out of the air?! That's just so mind-blowing. It is.
And one more thing. I have often felt I was being magnanimous by holding off on remarking that you often intersperse the dialogue and mannerisms of transformers with very human-only references, which I presumed to be tolerable lapses for an otherwise great author. And then, going back to Starscream's death scene in the movie, I actually watch Galvatron turn around and ask, "Will anyone else attempt to fill his shoes?" Wow. 'Cons wear shoes. So all is well. You have it on good authority, from Nimoy no less, that transformers will adopt and spout the strangest idioms and colloquialisms from only a brief exposure to humanity. We are indeed a mighty race.
Sandataba chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
Of course for this chapter I had to search youtube for G1 Starscream's death scene at Galvatron's hands in the movie, just to imagine how the Betagon SS version crumbles to dust here. Oh, how screechy his voice is. And then, after watching that Galvatron snippet, I realized you're on your Unicron arc in BB, and am now hoping against hope that Leonard Nimoy will appear… What. So I associate Mr. Spock with the leader of the Decepticons. It is but logical. Do we get to see Cyclonus soon? I am confusing my reviews.
Hayyyy (this is the local version of *sigh* in my part of the world) your recommended 'Nobody Drives My Car!' from the Ashes to Ashes series isn't available for viewing no matter how many links to it I search for and click on. That's some copyright control BBC's got. Well, at least I've got the mighty boosh.
CaMaRoFaN14 chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
I just love rereading these stories of your over and over again. They never get old. Well, onto the next one!
CaMaRoFaN14 chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
ADD MORE SNUFF
Sandataba chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
*Cough* Jerry Maguire. Not Toby Maguire. Totally meant to do that. For reviews, of course.
Sandataba chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
So… A is like a Betagon Moses? Parting the sea of black goo and all. I don't think I'll question the scientificky details of how this virus works, just like how Neo just happened to be able to defeat computers in The Matrix, I suppose you just gotta be The One.

Aw c'mon, give us more of that Sari Bee cuteness. Don't tell me after describing how hot Sari can look in super-high heels, killer cleavage and all that mocha skin and honey brown eyes that she won't get a humanized Bee at some point and finally kiss him properly. (Wait, was he part of those bots who got humanized at one point in a canon episode? I know Hot Rod did, and totally uh, went where no autobot had gone before, with a human girl)
Sandataba chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
And here we go. TC and Arcee, I see the beginning of a Beyoootiful friendship. There may be no peace in SS's time between autobots and Decepticons, but if TC survives long enough to succeed SS, then betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be Autocons. So when you're stuck with a tale that's full of this blasted unresolved romantic tension, I'll just stick out my chin, and grin, and say…
That Soundwave is the key to it all, really. He is. So A, just keep winning over them casseticons.
Sandataba chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
Oh the drama.

What's with this "SS, I-" "I know." crap that has just got everyone wriggling around on the floor tearing their hair out in frustration?! Oh wait, that's just me. You fools! If it's not Love then what is it? What Is It? (Is overly wrought about an old fic I am reading for the nth time)

We have a legal ground here for the declaration of nullity of marriage called 'psychological incapacity'. If one or both parties suffer a psychological disorder which causes a party to be truly incognitive of the basic marital covenants that concomitantly must be assumed and discharged by the parties to the marriage, then there is no marriage to speak of since there was no 'consent' or voluntariness in the marriage, as the incapacitated spouse does not truly understand what the marriage is about. HOWEVER, this does not prevent a person with psychological disorder from finding another with a disorder which complements his or her own, thus somehow making a permanent relationship work. In other words, doctors have come up with a fancy way of saying that when you think you've found your soul mate, you've actually just found someone whose brand of crazy matches yours. So, Toby Maguire's "You complete me" is just one incapacitated person finding another demented individual and recognizing the bond.

So. My proposed revision to this chapter:
"Starscream. I think you have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder with aggressive sadistic and dependent features. And I have hybristophilia."
"I know."

I am kidding. This pop psychology diagnosis was brought to you by our sponsor.
Sandataba chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Idiots!

I pick up from where I left off my reviews on this story, and rereading this chapter has me reeling yet again with the complete obliviousness of Decepticons to an obvious threat. Good grief, is this what humanity has to look forward to after millennia of evolution? Oh well, it would probably be really boring otherwise.

It occurs to me that Arcee seems to be a scientist on par with, or if not more talented than, SS. Being physically weaker, she is more cautious, and being an Autobot, she is more compassionate, and being female, she is obviously less pigheaded. Pity she seems to be the only femme around. I always had a sneaking suspicion Elita One and all other female transformers simply left the mechs to their own devices out of sheer exasperation at all this petty bickering on Cybertron and found better digs elsewhere.
activemars828 chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Never stop writing this! I love it!
enmused chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
Absoflippinglutley amazing story. Amazing. I do believe I've struck gold with this story here.
I love the subtle intricacies of your stories. Your dialogue is fabulous and all the characters very well defined. I adore the way you portray the emotions, the hidden depths of Starscream and Alexis's relationship. Its perfectly wonderful!
I will be reading story four right away!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
SQUEEEEEE! (fangirl squeal)
Loved this story. Will definitely be reading the next one. And the one after that, if you deign to write another. And the one after. Etc, etc.
Favorited. Thanks so much for this gem! ;)