Reviews for snowdrifts and cold days
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I think this was equally wonderful to all your other fics that I've read (and, by the way, you need to start posting some more, because I've read almost all of them for RT P But no pressure or anything!). As always, the characterizations were lovely (particularly Molly, I thought!) and the storyline was terrific and well-written and this had basically everything I look for in a good story )

Wonderful job, and keep writing!
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I think, this is very cute and well done. I still can't grasp Molly's character, hence I still placeholder the MollyLysander challenge in drabble-tag.

I love this part:

"Forgotten about Aquarius yet?" Molly inquires.

"Who is she?" Lysander teases. They laugh, and then are thrown back into the comfortable silence again.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Yay! Thanks for writing this for me, I love it! The tone of the story is slightly awkward, but flows really well, which is basically how you portrayed their relationship in this story.

Again, great fic, and I'll go review other stories of yours.

Arianna4President chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awwww, really nice! :D

I started loving this pairing thank to you! :D
mirage888 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You know, I haven't been much of a 3d gen reader. But you are slowly converting me :) I like this pair! I think I just lack the imagination (or maybe I'm too lazy) to write about and create personalities for characters we know nothing about.
spiderme chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was cute :). You have talent.