Reviews for The Stars Can Wait For Your Sign
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wahh. This was so sad, but at least it ended okay. I really like that you show Kurt being the comforter and then Blaine in the morning. It gives a big overall character view on Kurt and his thoughts on suicide. And poor Finn! So yeah. Judy an awesome fic :)
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was such a good story! I do the exact same thing as Kurt with thinking cubes have four sides instead of six...I mean, it's a bit confusing! Lol, thanks for writing this story!
Chindyalo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is AMAZING!

I know it's not a Kinn or Furt but I saw it in that way so I was even happier with the "Love you" they both told each other. You really should continue this fic, it's been lovely too read it.

LeeLee411 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is so fantastic. I love your portrayal of both Kurt and Finn. You should definitely write a sequel to this. I just love it so much.
Periwinkle Kitty chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Ack! Write a sequel! Write a novel! Write another chapter! This makes me so happy, even in a sleep deprived haze! This is such an awesome fic! Thank you for writing it. I'm not sure if Finn would do tis, but I liked the fic anyway. Write!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful.
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Seriously crying my eyes out. There have been times when a close friend felt as low about herself as Finn does and called me for help. Fic is so real to me 'cause of those times where I've been just as scared as Kurt. Absolutely amazing job with emotions!

xoxo Much Love, Britt
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow... Just WOW!

That put Finn in a whole new light for me...
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
the ending i found somehow optimistic... is that a bad thing?

either way, this was really well-written. poor finn and his inability to understand complex phrases like "recommended dose". *pat pat pat- no, hugs are more appropriate, i think! hugsies for kurt and finn (and blaine too if he wants 1)!* very nice work! :)
Finurtchel chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow!

That was some dramatic stuff.

Amazing work.

I really hope they do something like this in Glee.

Not necessarily the Finn trying to kill himself but something happening to Finn so Kurt can care for him and leave Dalton.

Wishful thinking though.

Loved the story )
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow...at first when I read this I had a hard time seeing Finn doing anything REMOTELY suicidal but...you brought all his insecurities to the table and somehow made it make perfect sense. And the part about him failing to overdoes, well...I DEFITEINLY see that happening. Who knew his lack of smarts would save him in the end, huh?
seek.my.face chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ok dude I'm crying right now.

Thats how powerful your story was.

I absolutely loved it please write more suicide fics I have a weakness for them...

And I love all your writing in general..

-Liza
betweenlife chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Beautiful writing. The entire storyline was fantastic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ever since I saw this prompt on LJ I wanted it so, so badly. So I was THRILLED when I saw that you were the one who filled it - I love your stories, and your Finn is perfect. And after I finished reading this, it did not disappoint.

Gosh, I loved this.
Jesse-J chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
A very touching story. The part where they confess they miss each other made my eyes watery...