Reviews for Seven Years
bit chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
lol that was interesting bit detached but I thing that was the point so that was fantastic I also love the man who lived bit
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
LOL. Delightful! Dear, dear, how could you do that to his umbrella!? XD Love the human supplies. Great laughs :D
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh God, best line of the whole story, Mycroft's umbrella! :P
TheDoctorSherlock chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I love how you used the poem "Tiger, Tiger" :) it's my favorite poem. The kiss bit? Made my heart go all fuzzy 3 and seriously? Using Mycroft's umbrella XD Dear Lord, you have talent.
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow, nice story! Quite cute and the style, only dialouge, was refreshing too read. Good job (:
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hi!

Very interesting story. Love the subtle and not so subtle hints to things like the BBC Sherlock script ("I have been informed I don't have one...") :):), Harry the chosen one, and maybe even the Mentalist ("Tiger tiger burning bright...")

You've very cleverly ewritten the HP canon, well done! (though I would've loved a little more Lestrade and Donovan/Anderson, but that's just me.)

So, thank you!

l.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
« My umbrella ? My umbrella is the last Horcrux ? Good god, is there anything this man hasn't yet desecrated ? »

Best. Line. EVER! :D
minlin chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is made of awesome! Absolutely wonderful mix of crack and canon from both fandoms!

However my favorite line *has* to be:

"My umbrella? *My* umbrella is the last Horcrux? Good god, in there anything this man hasn't yet desecrated?"

I can just see the sneer on Mycroft's face and hear his horrified tone!
Orfea chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love it!
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011

pure genius.
Dewfall chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is amazingly epic. I love how you merged the Wizarding world in with Sherlock's deductions!
lumibd chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
miam! mais bon je la relirais en français quand même *ding*

merchiiii
KitchenCupboard chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great! Words excape me. I actually lol
incitatus chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Huhu

Un crossover comme j'en ai toujours rêvé D Merci! Les bons crossovers sont rares, ainsi que ceux sur les univers qu'on aime (deux en même temps, c'est difficile). Mais là je n'ai pas seulement un crossover bien sous la dent: j'ai un crossover génial, et d'Archea en plus! Le luxe suprême!

Mille merci pour cette histoire drôle et "couinesque" à la fin :)

Bises
smiles chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
in case my first review was unclear, love this, adore this, this is brilliant!