Reviews for Bad Blood
Isao84 chapter 20 . 6/25
Loved this story! And how they complemented each other
karunakannu1999 chapter 20 . 5/1
For me this story is one of the best fics ever.
dixiechickie chapter 4 . 4/15
I know I've read this story before, but I don't remember if I had the courage to review it. I've always somehow felt responsible for how my cruel and abusive father treated my siblings and my Mom. I was the youngest, but I remember being very upset when he would hurt them. I was terrified of him and dreaded his return home from work. I actually prayed to God that he would have a car accident and never come home. How terrible that a child would feel that way, huh? Another terrible thing...everyone else thought he was a wonderful husband and father. He was very charming when he wanted to be and had fooled most everybody~~I was the terrible, ungrateful child who would say terrible things about her Daddy once she was old enough to realize not everybody's Daddy was like that.

I could tell you things that happened that belong in a movie, scary things, ugly things. We were threatened and beat and scarier than that, there are parts of my childhood I do not remember, I guess my mind is trying to protect me. Others in my family suffered things I can't talk about, private stuff they don't want anyone to know about. He is dead now, and I can't stand it when some idiot tells me he's in a better place and we will all be together when we go to Heaven. I got on my sister-in-law's bad side when I told her I didn't want to be anyplace where he is. I guess I'm damned now. Thanks Dad. Yep, there are monsters that live amongst us. If you are lucky, none of them will be your family members...poor Edward.
Treestar2509 chapter 20 . 2/3
This was different and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
TheUnderStudy chapter 13 . 2/1
Wise words Carlisle. And now I need a shot of vodka
TheUnderStudy chapter 12 . 2/1
I just can’t with this story and my feels!
TheUnderStudy chapter 11 . 2/1
Oh Bella thank you for pointing that out. All the feels for this chapter
TheUnderStudy chapter 10 . 1/31
All these years he’s felt this way. It’s not true Edward.
TheUnderStudy chapter 9 . 1/31
Gosh this woman
TheUnderStudy chapter 8 . 1/31
My heart ! So beautiful!
TheUnderStudy chapter 7 . 1/31
GAH! My heart is swelling all over the place.
TheUnderStudy chapter 5 . 1/31
He keeps taking a step more and more from his norm. He does seem so broken. I wonder if Bella will be able to help him. I wonder if she will be the one to break him down. There is something beneath the surface with him though. I wonder how he will crack.
TheUnderStudy chapter 4 . 1/31
What he had to endure... this story is getting me all over
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 1/31
Wow, this choked me the fuck up. Jeez. *sniffle* Was not expecting this, but damn.
TheUnderStudy chapter 2 . 1/31
Uh oh! See Edward, you were almost free.
2,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »