Reviews for Onomatopoeia
Kairia'sYami chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I have to admit...I completely agree that it'd be damn hot if Canada just snapped like that in the anime...*Sighs dreamily* Anyway, I love this story so far! Great Job!
Kowalistair Fanatic chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
Could you do a chapter with France being a victim? Maybe by Canada? Thanks.
Epsilon Sylvati chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Love it! Can you do a Finland snap? An Iceland one, too? :3
Sixta chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
I will love you forever for writing this. As my Wales is so different from every one else's, I'm so glad to see this.

And he was so cute Alaster is a country, he can take that bit of punishment, oui?

Sixta chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
Folks I am glad for something new.

Ah Tahru I love your writing as I always will~ And I love your Vanya as well!

This was much less gory then I thought it would be...~ I love the gun-down-your-throat scenario!

Anyhow, thanks for something new (and the update)!

laughs I moved to a new thing chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Well. I think I'm in love.

So I read Paint it Red on deviantART and fell in love, then I followed the link to this. And thus, found true love.

I also really, really like how you make the opening sentence similar to each other. Awesome idea (which I just may use in the future…probably with some sort of credit to you of course~~)!

I can't wait for an update~~~ (It's been a month exactly, BTW. Can't believe I only just found this!)

PS…after /totally not/ stalking your profile page, I found that you asked for suggestions for this…how about a Yandere!Prussia? Probably sorta cliché, but I'd love to read it *is too lazy to search for one…except I will once I send this review* Also, maybe Ukraine? Or…Sealand? Maybe I should stop now before I sound lame…

(Norway maybe? or Taiwan? /shot)
YaoiisMagic chapter 14 . 12/22/2011

All this blood & insane characters...

fujikawaii10346 chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Yaay~ A new chapter!

I sure do love snapped!England... I loved it as usual~ Great job! (We haven't talked in forever– how are ye?)
Sixta chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Seriously mindfucked man. Seriously.

(God I love this~ And you used the names I gave them~!)

But yea. Imma find some brainbleach now...

sereinial chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
OH LAWD Y U DO DIS, THAT MADE ME SPIT OUT MY WATER. I loved it anyways though xD.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Yay! Updates! Omg, that was an odd mental image. (O_o)

But updates make it better, means your not dead and means that the story gets another chapter!

I was wondering, will you someday be doing sealand maybe? He would probably be mad at England either for abandoning him or for constantly not recognizing him as a country. Technically he would probably kill the world, cause they don't see him as much either... Except maybe Lithuania who talked to him once... Or Japan...

(_) sorry, that was a random question.

Glad you updated, that was great! Odd... But great~ Go America! Showing his violent streak! (_)
Sixta chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Okay, I'm not sleeping tonight. xD But I loved it, as always~

8basketballdiva8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved it! After I got over the shock of the gore (epically when Spain snapped) of it, I really got into story. It spoiled it for me, only a little, because I had just started watching Hetalia when I read it.

Other than that, it was amazingly descriptive. So descriptive, almost had nightmares about Romano's rape after. Again, I loved it!
Safeleo chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
This was really disturbing and gorey...I always knew Canada would snap, but America, Spain, Veneziano, Japan, and Greece? (_) You should do one with Sealand, he's probally pissed at England. And Latvia totally killed Russia! He's so puny, but you wrote it really well. it's funny, how everyone snaps in fanfic EXCEPT Russia, who is most likely to go on a killing spree...
Captain Shay the Great chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
I couldn't finish the "American Rage" chapter. Weak stomache. XD Other than that I like this story a lot!