Reviews for Sam's Hell
Wow this is really cute is that the word

I love it I love it I love it. An amazing take on the pit that has me smiling.
Mythical782 chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
HaHaHaHaHa
Quote, I'll show you a steady hand, end quote
me chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Omg i loved that story! *-* please do another one like that! It is so cute I seriously can't handle it!
How about having the four of them meeting upstairs again, on earth?
Sassy sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Now whenever I think about Sam in hell all I can think about is this fic.
Sliver Feathers chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Wow this is just pure gold. This story had me laughing so much :D You should totally do a sequel where Dean, Bobby and Cas find out just what went on down in the cage
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Excellent bit of comedy here, and arguably a more realistic approach to keeping sanity in the cage than what usually comes up. There will certainly be a surprise when that wall falls down and all that changes is that Sam remembers to never let Lucifer eat sugar. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Aww, hilarious. ;D
Plumcot chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Oh my goodness I laughed so hard when they all read Marley and Me! That line, "...you truly are my chosen vessel." Was hilarious! XD
Galaxy-Dragon chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This is the most hilarious thing I read. The sheer randomness really sells it for me (and the reoccurring of trying to find a way to talk about the Winchester novels. Hilarious! XD)
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This is funny. I've been reading some kind of dark stories, so this is fun to read.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
THis was really really really good omg i was like smiling the whole time and it really makes me feel better about sams time in the cage cuz you know what if? right?
Good job!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
haha this is actually really funny so far
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
This is awesome. :D
Amy Askee chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND BRILLIANT AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOR ENTERTAINING ME FOR AN HOURISH I LOVE YOU
DeadlyJellyBaby chapter 9 . 5/27/2014