Reviews for Sam's Hell
Aww, hilarious. ;D
Plumcot chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Oh my goodness I laughed so hard when they all read Marley and Me! That line, "...you truly are my chosen vessel." Was hilarious! XD
Galaxy-Dragon chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This is the most hilarious thing I read. The sheer randomness really sells it for me (and the reoccurring of trying to find a way to talk about the Winchester novels. Hilarious! XD)
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This is funny. I've been reading some kind of dark stories, so this is fun to read.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
THis was really really really good omg i was like smiling the whole time and it really makes me feel better about sams time in the cage cuz you know what if? right?
Good job!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
haha this is actually really funny so far
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
This is awesome. :D
Amy Askee chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND BRILLIANT AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOR ENTERTAINING ME FOR AN HOURISH I LOVE YOU
DeadlyJellyBaby chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I love this story! Laughed the whole way through XD
PlainTrudy chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Rule 129 sort of creates a paradox doesn't it? If you're breaking ALL of the rules (with exception to #1 obviously) then you'd be breaking this rule too, and there by the person who suggested the idea wouldn't stay to help in order to break that rule.

Has anyone pointed that out before?
9tail chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
you should totally write a story about a reunion of the 4 people/angels in hell with dean, bobby, cas, crowly, and other random charters from the show. that would be an awesome squeal
OogaBooga1234 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Oh my god I love this story. Had me laughing at pretty much every rule XD
Raxicorico chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
There should be another one where some how the boys die and the memories come back and then Sam has to keep dean from trying to kill luck for an eternity
Raxicorico chapter 9 . 8/30/2013