Reviews for Sam's Hell
Mythical782 chapter 3 . 5/8
HaHaHaHaHa
Quote, I'll show you a steady hand, end quote
me chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Omg i loved that story! *-* please do another one like that! It is so cute I seriously can't handle it!
How about having the four of them meeting upstairs again, on earth?
Sassy sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Now whenever I think about Sam in hell all I can think about is this fic.
Sliver Feathers chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Wow this is just pure gold. This story had me laughing so much :D You should totally do a sequel where Dean, Bobby and Cas find out just what went on down in the cage
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Excellent bit of comedy here, and arguably a more realistic approach to keeping sanity in the cage than what usually comes up. There will certainly be a surprise when that wall falls down and all that changes is that Sam remembers to never let Lucifer eat sugar. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Aww, hilarious. ;D
Plumcot chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Oh my goodness I laughed so hard when they all read Marley and Me! That line, "...you truly are my chosen vessel." Was hilarious! XD
Galaxy-Dragon chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
This is the most hilarious thing I read. The sheer randomness really sells it for me (and the reoccurring of trying to find a way to talk about the Winchester novels. Hilarious! XD)
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This is funny. I've been reading some kind of dark stories, so this is fun to read.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
THis was really really really good omg i was like smiling the whole time and it really makes me feel better about sams time in the cage cuz you know what if? right?
Good job!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
haha this is actually really funny so far
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
This is awesome. :D
Amy Askee chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL AND BRILLIANT AND I BOW DOWN TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOR ENTERTAINING ME FOR AN HOURISH I LOVE YOU
DeadlyJellyBaby chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I love this story! Laughed the whole way through XD
PlainTrudy chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Rule 129 sort of creates a paradox doesn't it? If you're breaking ALL of the rules (with exception to #1 obviously) then you'd be breaking this rule too, and there by the person who suggested the idea wouldn't stay to help in order to break that rule.

Has anyone pointed that out before?