Reviews for The Slightest Slip
EmiKesho chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Loving this story! Please continue soon! I did notice a dip in the pacing of this most recent chapter since I've been binge reading this fic... I think Hermoine's affections are well placed as well as confusion, but her maturity seems a bit out of character (or lack there of) in regards to them. Draco is spot on though. Other than that- SUPPeRrrrRRRR excited about the next chapter! Would be interesting to see how they approach the events going forward now with Draco on their "side" (debatable how much so). Definitely would not be received well by the Death Eaters... don't keep us in too much suspense! ;)
Grovek26 chapter 14 . 9/21/2016
Good chapter
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 13 . 6/29/2015
Pls update fast! Thanks!
My Point Of View chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Please update the next chapter soon! Can't wait for more!
ᏝᎧVᏋ, My Point of View!
Grovek26 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Good chapter. I'm hoping Draco will learn the value of keeping his mouth shut and to appreciate the people who will make the effort to befriend him.
Wren Gebel chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
:D! So good! I can't wait!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
I love your fan fic so much, I hasn't read any as well written and as good a story as this one :)
Daniann8 chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
Please update soon!
Grovek26 chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
A good chapter.
Wren Gebel chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
AHHHHHH! I'm so excited! I'm so happy to hear that you'll be updating more often! It makes my day!

I'm sorry to hear about your depression and OCD. I, too, have severe depression so I definitely understand. Writing and reading helps me so much with it (and your updates :D).

Again, AHHHHHHH! I can't wait!
ObscureCat chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
oh yes :) this is getting exciting. so nice to get an update from you again
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Great job!
Grovek26 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Very good chapter. Look forward to your next chapter.
Green-Eyed-Rose chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
I'm so in love with this story please please please write more
originalanonymouse chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Amazing! You are amazing! Please continue!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »