Reviews for Finding Bree Tanner
Wants2BeACullen chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
shinzonx chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Hot and super cute. :)
Kristylm25 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Ohhhh I pretty much love Alice. I kinda hope she let's them on the set, it will be hilarious!
Kristylm25 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
HOLY BEANIE WEANIES! Bahahahahahaaha! I seriously snort laughed at "and taco bell uses 100% real beef"

I think I might love you! This story is soooooo my cup of tea! Freaking love it!
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Well, our beta extraordinaire, Smmiskimen, has been bugging me forever to read this story. (not like I don't read your stories anyway) I had to keep reminding that I didn't read WIP stories but that I would get on this story asap. Well as time went on she was wearing me down so I told her to let me know when you got the the chapter before the epilogue and I would start. And so I did and I have to say that I enjoyed this story just like I have all your others. Your Emmett is one of my all time favorites. I can't say enough about him. I think I might love him more in this story than I do Edward. Ok, that's not true but he comes a very close second. LOL. I couldn't drink anything while reading this story because I was worried about spraying my computer when your funny as hell comments popped up. Well worth the wait. I enjoyed every minute of it.
insanemum chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Aaaww- sweet! Love it when a story ends with a baby :)
I Need A Nap chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
I loved the way everything got wrapped up in the end. I am happy for Bella and Edward. Woot for them! :)
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
That was awesome & HOT!
cshorte chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
ECis4Me chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
Loved it! Thanks for loving to write, and more importantly for sharing!

xx Tyra
Kristylm25 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Oh man I hope they audition! This is going to be fricking hilarious!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
Kristylm25 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
OMG do I freaking love the Emmett/Edward dynamic. The tour of the rental was fricking priceless and Em telling E that B is a Lebanese.. Bahahahaha! Totally snort laughed at the entire scene! Love it lady! Love it!
Kimberlina903 chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
I'm always sad to see your stories end... and this one's no exception! I love the way it ended and the sweet baby! I'm lookin forward to starting your new fic too...but I have to manage my WIPs first...way too many that need to finish before I can start more.

Emmett would totally be dead if he randomly showed up at my house, seriously. Grown men should not be doing that, he should have been off doing Rosalie!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 28 . 9/7/2011