Reviews for Finding Bree Tanner
judester chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
hilarious. don't know what em sees in ed, tho. guess opposites attract. having so much fun with this story. thanks.
judester chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
i love emmett. always have, always will.
Kristylm25 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
Yes! Finally Bella!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
shinzonx chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Hot and super cute. :)
Kristylm25 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Ohhhh I pretty much love Alice. I kinda hope she let's them on the set, it will be hilarious!
Kristylm25 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
HOLY BEANIE WEANIES! Bahahahahahaaha! I seriously snort laughed at "and taco bell uses 100% real beef"

I think I might love you! This story is soooooo my cup of tea! Freaking love it!
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Well, our beta extraordinaire, Smmiskimen, has been bugging me forever to read this story. (not like I don't read your stories anyway) I had to keep reminding that I didn't read WIP stories but that I would get on this story asap. Well as time went on she was wearing me down so I told her to let me know when you got the the chapter before the epilogue and I would start. And so I did and I have to say that I enjoyed this story just like I have all your others. Your Emmett is one of my all time favorites. I can't say enough about him. I think I might love him more in this story than I do Edward. Ok, that's not true but he comes a very close second. LOL. I couldn't drink anything while reading this story because I was worried about spraying my computer when your funny as hell comments popped up. Well worth the wait. I enjoyed every minute of it.
insanemum chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
Aaaww- sweet! Love it when a story ends with a baby :)
I Need A Nap chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
I loved the way everything got wrapped up in the end. I am happy for Bella and Edward. Woot for them! :)
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
That was awesome & HOT!
cshorte chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
ECis4Me chapter 29 . 9/7/2011
Loved it! Thanks for loving to write, and more importantly for sharing!

xx Tyra
Kristylm25 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Oh man I hope they audition! This is going to be fricking hilarious!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 29 . 9/7/2011