Reviews for Finding Bree Tanner
Edmazing chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
What the shit? Emmett is the voice of reason here? lolol I love the laughs, but am really excited at getting deeper with these two.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Oh boy. Bella sure does have one tough shell around her, huh. Hoping this scene helps crack that a little. ;)
Edmazing chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Omg, I would've died with that cliffie! Furreals. lol

But whoa man, as sexy as that scene was and the tension now, I felt for Edward being that maybe-forgotten ex getting the best and worst scene ever for the reunion. Eeeping in a comedy, yeah that's me.

xoxo
Mel
Edmazing chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Well that was discouraging. lol I can't tell whether Alice is looking out for her friend or her own ban account. :/ Probably a little of both.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
This is like... Dude Where's My Car minus the drugs and blacking out. lol It's just one scene out doing the previous. hahaha
Edmazing chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
"Check out the dictionary" hahaha I love your sense of humor which is why I'm having so much fun with this craziness.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Hahahaha Emmett and his caveman brain.
Edmazing chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
How did I miss this story? I'm loving pain in the ass Emmett and well, Edward and his selective denial is hilarious.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
I loved this story! I'm still on my mission to read all of your work I started at the very bottom of your list and am working my way up through the stories and then I'm going to go back and read all the one a two shot-ers!
bellawu chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Just found this story couldn't stop reading it! So funny... Haha I love the idea, I love this emmet and edward.
Twink423 chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
Awwww, loved these two. And go Bella for getting him to have a lil fun on camera. ;-P
Twink423 chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
Our boy better get to have his Bella now. And some fun with toys too! ;-P
Twink423 chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Glad that Charlie is now going to go get help.
Twink423 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
James will not be happy about this turn of events... Dun dun dun!
Twink423 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Wedding bells? ;-)
Lets see what Edward and bella think about that.
1,976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »