Reviews for Finding Bree Tanner
Edmazing chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Omg, I would've died with that cliffie! Furreals. lol

But whoa man, as sexy as that scene was and the tension now, I felt for Edward being that maybe-forgotten ex getting the best and worst scene ever for the reunion. Eeeping in a comedy, yeah that's me.

xoxo
Mel
Edmazing chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Well that was discouraging. lol I can't tell whether Alice is looking out for her friend or her own ban account. :/ Probably a little of both.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
This is like... Dude Where's My Car minus the drugs and blacking out. lol It's just one scene out doing the previous. hahaha
Edmazing chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
"Check out the dictionary" hahaha I love your sense of humor which is why I'm having so much fun with this craziness.
Edmazing chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Hahahaha Emmett and his caveman brain.
Edmazing chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
How did I miss this story? I'm loving pain in the ass Emmett and well, Edward and his selective denial is hilarious.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
I loved this story! I'm still on my mission to read all of your work I started at the very bottom of your list and am working my way up through the stories and then I'm going to go back and read all the one a two shot-ers!
bellawu chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Just found this story couldn't stop reading it! So funny... Haha I love the idea, I love this emmet and edward.
Twink423 chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
Awwww, loved these two. And go Bella for getting him to have a lil fun on camera. ;-P
Twink423 chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
Our boy better get to have his Bella now. And some fun with toys too! ;-P
Twink423 chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
Glad that Charlie is now going to go get help.
Twink423 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
James will not be happy about this turn of events... Dun dun dun!
Twink423 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Wedding bells? ;-)
Lets see what Edward and bella think about that.
Twink423 chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
And there it is. Bella is doing this to help out her family aka gambling addicted daddy. Wonder how daddy would feel ifhe knew how Bella was earning back his debt. Me thinks not too good. :(
Now what will be Edward's plan?
Twink423 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Way to c0ck block us and Bella! Hah! So funny hoe the boys ended up here.
What will Bella 'bree' do now? What will Edward 'peter' say to her?
1,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »