Reviews for Even The Generals Have Bad Days
smithcrafter chapter 2 . 4/27/2020
I can't believe I MISSED the SG1reference!Totally missed it!
Frau Wilhelm Klink chapter 4 . 3/29/2020
This was brilliant!
Harask chapter 4 . 2/7/2019
One of the best and funniest Hogan fanfics I’ve read! It’s very well written. I’d love to read a sequel where the Heroes mean their doppelgängers and the shenanigans that would ensue.
Marvelmyra chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
LOVED it !
Marvelmyra chapter 3 . 8/19/2018
That would be Jim Beam not bean and seat belts came in in the early '60s as an option, then standard equipment. The Laws requiring them came later. '70s in think it was. I had them added to every car I owned and my first new car was well after their use became required.
SaraiEsq chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I'm slow but I finally got it. Nice work.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Haha! Poor Hogan! I would love to see the look(s) on his face! Thanks for writing and posting!
Marie1964 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
This chapter was very funny, given the name of the lieutenant. After everything that Hogan had gone through, I can't blame him for acting the way that he did.
Marie1964 chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This chapter was great! Love the idea of Newkirk and LeBeau doppelgangers, and running a casino of all things.
St PA chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I just wanted to share my discovery. You probably already know about this story since it was published so long ago on September 24, 2007 entitled, "Deja Vu Near Uijeongbu." The two stories are so similar in concept except one is situated in America and the other in Korea with the 4077th MASH unit.
konarciq chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
lol and was this painter perhaps the spitting image of a certain german sergeant?
konarciq chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
interesting to see where this is going to go :-)

for a moment though, i thought this hess was one of hitlers big shots who - apparently in this story - had turned his coat after the war. but despite the hochstetter remark, he seems harmless enough :-)
BJ chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Loved it, you had me laughing SO hard!

And, rather unwisely, I was just taking a drink when I got to the name Carter. I nearly snorted the water through my nose onto my laptop. (I had my suspicions that it would be a look-alike, but I didn't realize you'd give him a bomb!)

Anyway, well done, I look forward to the next story. I appreciate the research you put into it as well.
Glossina chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
LOL. The only thing I didn't like about this fic was when I noticed that it was complete. I would love to see more of this. It was great. LOL, Poor Hogan. What a day to have.

Thanks for a good pick me up for my day.
jodm chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Love this story-the coincidences are just too much! Everyone was so true to character. You have a wonderful sense of humor and write comedy superbly.