Reviews for Deflated
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 2/6
I've never seen the movie, but great fight seen! And defending Rei, awesome!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Nice little story, hon. I wonder how I missed it. *chuckles* Take care and thanks for sharing.
RoninS636 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Flipping awesome! do an anime expendables and make shinji statham's character
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
you should do the eva expendables crossiver
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
You could do better.
Zaxxon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
It's nice piece of fluff, but nothing more than fluff. There was nothing that showed the characters to be the Eva cast than the names.

Still, if it helps your writer's block, good for you. I do understand writer's block all too well.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I liked it. Loved that scene. I wonder where Asuka would fit in an Eva/Expendables crossover?

I can already imagine Gendo (HE'S DA MAN!) portraying the character the Governator portrayed in that move. Cigar and All.

ReisFriend chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Can't say much about this but it was great to see Shinji kick some ass and do some Statham style threatening. Hopefully your writers block ain't too bad.
dennisud chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is good but its not really Evangelion.

Maybe putting some of the Naruto cast in the modern world.

Tha would work better here!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Neat little shot there, and was cute to see the EVA characters, though hope you don't mind my thinking of the Naruto Sasuke getting the dickens beat out of him LOL, as I think somebody should.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
A real nice job on this one-shot.

And just after when I checked out the Expendables movie recently.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Not a bad little fic, the basketball fight scene was one of my favourite scenes in The Expendables.

And speaking of The Expendables I look forward to your Eva/Expendables crossover.