Reviews for Of Scarlet and Gold
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
Loved this entire chapter! Is this complete or will you be adding more?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Alzheimer's is such a sad disease why would you write this :(
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Everything you write about Harry is so heartbreaking why
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Absolutely loved the one about Harry being selfish. It just broke my heart and tears everywhere.
Salmacis chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow, you really turned Harry and Hermione into assholes in this story. Reading all these scenes about what they really think inside their heads about Ron is depressing.

I feel sorry for you that you completely misunderstood JKR's characters. I feel even sorrier that you used her characters to write such garbage. It's sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Worst story on this site. Thanks for character raping Ron for us and lying about this being r/hr.
rhien chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
Hagrid! Oh man, that was GREAT.
RosesandThorns11 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Is the cat Professor McGouaghall (crap! Me and my dodgy spelling) Great story
wickedcml chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Absolutely loved all of your stories. You made me laugh and cry.
AbsolutelySpiffing chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
I can't believe this story apparently caused so much drama. I love it and think it is beautifully and thoughtfully written. I wish there was more
chishiki chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Best thing I've read in a while. It's soul-touching and made me cry and laugh and cry more... It's like you reached deep in the characters and put it all on words, and there were so many small things, those one line stories in the middle, details captured, their friendship, all really beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
chishiki chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
I love every chapter I've read so far, but this one made me cry. Specially the "Harry's first friend was a grasshopper" part and the part in which Ginny is scared.
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Wow. I don't really know what to say... This is really touching I guess... I've never seen a fanfic like this where it's just a whole but of snippets of the series put together. The small one-sentenced ones... It made them so much more meaningful. The whole thing with the war and the tent... It just made it so much more real for me. It's very very good I'm impressed.
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Aww... I love the Harry Potter story one... :)
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
My favorite one in this chapter was the locket...