Reviews for Cold Spell
Twipothonmax chapter 2 . 7/16
Oh my god, that was so cute! Would love to read more x
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I love Galen, little Merlin :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Everything about this was fantastic and I loved it. Well done.

-Charmy
Sunflowerluf chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I think I'm in love with this story. Seriously. Very well written! Makes me want to go and rewatch the series XD
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Awwwww. That's lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
This is excellent.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
That was great! Well done :D
BloodyRose90 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This was a lovely story, Arthur was a complete prat to Galen and Merlin & Arthur were so sweet together!
Oh, and the Galen reference was nice too!
Ta-ta! :)
Belle'Masque chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Love It!
burrlto chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I don't think this should be rated M...
anita4869 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was one of the most brilliant things I've read. Everthing was perfect, the situation, the way you wrote the characters... I absolutely loved it. The scene where Merlin finds out that Arthur knows is amazing, but the next one, when they have he conversation, that was perfect. And when they hugged... You are an incredible writer.
Merlocked18 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Excellent ust! Nice to get insecure and jealous Arthur. I thoroughly enjoyed Arthur getting Galen's name wrong in every conceivable way. Was Gayden one? ROFL! I wish there were more Merthur fics like this, concentrating on the prerelationship angst.:-) Thanks!
Terri chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I really enjoyed it!
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I'm absolutely in love with your fic. Your writing was simple and beautiful, the characters were dynamic and had plenty of depth, and the story itself was heartwarming. Seriously, who doesn't like a jealous arthur? Lol, so yeah, fanatic job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »