Reviews for Designs, Desires and Disasters
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
And here I thought that Jasper was gonna give Edward a real ass beating...Oops, I guess he did! ;}
daffy410 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Another awesome story! Thank you. I just love Edward/Jasper pairing and you write them so well!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Love it!
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very nice story. I liked that there was build-up to it, that they got to know each other a bit instead of just jumping each other as often happens in these fic situations.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Great story! I especially liked the way you described the late night brain storming sessions. There's something about connecting with someone on an intellectual level that makes the physical attraction that much hotter!

I really loved it. Thank you and good luck in the contest!
40Miles chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lovely story!

I really enjoyed this - you described the roller coaster of emotions so well, and so vividly.

Thanks so much for writing.
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
God, I love office sex!... Thanks for the story; and good luck!

SK
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I enjoyed the way Jasper's being head-over-heels, yet irritated by him. Hot kinda angry office sex, yay!

I just hope it all ends well for them!

Well done
sessahhh chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was rather fantastic. I was secretly hoping for a happy open-ended ending for this story because if Jasper got screwed again, it would suck. I like how you left it. You could easily do a second chapter with the 'what happens now' moments or when coworkers/ Esme finds out or just leave us wanting more. Good luck in the contest!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this! Jasper's repeated attempts to deny his attraction were admirable, but there was clearly only so long these two could hold out. Sweet and sexy. Best of luck in the contest :)
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well THAT could easily be turned into an interesting multichapter.

I liked the pacing. Jasper going back and forth, wondering why Edward has it better than he does. but then having to admit to himself that he was wrong.

Oh my boys.

I really enjoyed this actually.
Ealasaid77 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Another great story. Now I'm wondering who all the authors are...
sunystone chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Sex on top of the desk...yes please! That was hot! So much for not mixing work will pleasure...*sigh* this story has so much more to say...too bad it's only a one-shot! I need more!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww, this is really sweet. I enjoyed reading this.
Melbi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011