Reviews for The Smallest Changes Can Bring The Biggest Change
lsutigers chapter 14 . 1/19
please continue please please
kissinghollie chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I hope you are still working on updating this engrossing story.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Interesting start
Aliyah81 chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
Great story! I read it in one go so far. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope that youll continue this little gem.
upright.austin chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Very good story please continue u are a very good writer thanks for taking the time to write
Wolf2468 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Please continue please please
thiree chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Great chapter I can't wait to c war happens nxt :) I hope alice is okay nd Bella nd the family will get her back with no casualties :)
Artumis chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Wow... Um... Just wow lol
Jaely chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
I really hope that you will continue with the story. I really like that you didn't make Bella some dominate hero that she is still the Bella that is from the story just without Edward I liked that. I've kind of always thought that Bella was a bit of a submissive person and I don't mean that in a negative way there is nothing wrong with that at all, as along as they are with someone that doesn't take advantage of that nature and understands the dynamics at play. Anyway looking forward to more on this story!
JohnyS chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I like the story and I can see the writing style, or at least the formatting, has changed, improved, really, over the last two chapters. I like how you describe vampires, all this about getting in the hunt, pheromones etc. It's great. And I do love how Bella wants to submit to the predator in Rosalie; I sincerely hope that is explored more in depth.

I'm not thrilled about you going with the whole James plot line, but you've done so rather nicely, what with the "covering of the scent" and all.

I do hope you'll continue this, or at the very east, let us know if you decide to end it. Till next time.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 13 . 8/6/2014