Reviews for The Smallest Changes Can Bring The Biggest Change
Argh, you ruined the whole thing of mating! Vampires and vice versa Shape shifters or Werewolves only have one mate for life!

For the sake of Hades! How could you...make them commit infidelity! It just ruins the whole...EVERYTHING!

Coming from me...i'm surprised but meh!
Zelda's Hero chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Please update!
boozemoose chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
I just found this story last night and couldn't help reading everything at once. I really, really like it, and I'm really hoping you will continue it soon!

I have read many Rosella fics here, but there's really only few good ones, this one is definitely one of them! Your style and use of language is great, I appreciate the "mature" tone your story has, and I especially love how you are keeping close to the original story line and characters. Also, it's refreshing to see a R/B relationship that progresses slowly and more realistically. Very well done.

Keep up the great job! Looking forward to more!
HowAboutForever chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
update this pls.. a great fic i enjoyed reading it. i like the way your write, it has humor and you keep them to their characters which i like to a story.
CountingNumbers chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
New reader here! lo
A2463 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
This is too good keep it going
thiree chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I hope nuthin too bad happens with james :)
caesaraugusta chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Great story!
I was re-reading it today and I enjoyed it more than the first time :)
Please tell me you plan on updating it
Blaise Night chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Sweet first kiss!
Blaise Night chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
this juicy, veery juicy.
Blaise Night chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
great chapter, very interesting, indeed. Now we know why our dear eddie had to leave.
A2463 chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Love it! Please continue!
Zelda's Hero chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Thank you for updating again! I really liked this chapter and hope the next one comes out soon!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I love this so much lik omg!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »