Reviews for Sisyphus
upperclouds chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Hi,
I loved this piece because it is short but still captures the true characters :) You just nailed the way they always put off this thing while they both know that it is bound to happen. I enjoyed it enormously.
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Wow. That was spectacular. If only something like that had happened on the show. It seems so them. The words they share. Wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
Love it‼
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Wow was that beautiful...just everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Ok that was cute, really cute, but they can't say things like that and then stay with Gina/Josh ...
fanficfan452 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Beautiful story! Thanks so much for writing and sharing. Excellent writing! Thanks
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Wowwww! Loved this, thank you for writing and sharing! :)
JossaDosBichos chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
THIS WAS EPIC
EPIC IN QUANTUM PROPORTIONS
Castle Haven chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
"You shouldn't."

"Someone should."

"Not you."

This was my favourite part! i so wish he would have asked her why not me?!

Loved this story (even though I'm super late to the party)
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
So very lovely. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
SUPER writing! I LOVE THE STORY! Following, favoriteing, bookmarking and so fangirling this story! Please write more!
Terry chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
A beautiful story
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is one of the few pieces I've read where there's a non-undercover kiss between them when they're still in their relationships with other people. I like that they have this realisation, though I can't help but think Rick would always have held back after Meredith cheated on him? Nice analogies, and very well written indeed!
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Excellent fic. Brilliantly captures the subtext of what is happening in S3, and what the dialogue would look like if it did indeed turn into text.