Reviews for Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10
that was astoundingly beautiful. i agree that by drinking the blood, it would be in her stomach first. it wouldn't have had time to get to her veins before he drained her dry. awesome job.
siberia21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Going down the memory lane... Even after two years this one shot remains one of my favorites. Pleasure to read. Thank you!:)
ninasdreams chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I have a lot of work to do, but I wanted to stop a moment and let you know that this is my favorite one-shot by you. I'll definitely be reading the chapter stories when I'm no longer swamped by papers.
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This story was absolutely adorable, as well as well-written and in character. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and probably will do so again. x
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
If only the cure were something like that instead of needing Klaus' blood. That would have been ten times more interesting for the finale :)

And I agree with you on the blood thing, they drink it instead of it going directly to the bloodstream, so it makes sense that even after being drained, the vamp blood can kick in
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was good keep it up
myTme chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I need to do a little more research on this show!

I like how you showed the emotional struggle both Damon and Elena were going through and the concept of love conquers all... classic.

Kimblekn chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
How were you not nice? You were very very nice! I think this could have mad an AMAZING story but I appriciate it as a one-shot all the same. I'm one of those annoying people who believe that if Elena is drained than the blood wouldn't work, but if you sell it than I'll buy it. I'm still writing over the shoe BTW, don't know why you would care, but whatever. I LOVE that her BFF's were behind her 110%. I LOVE the Caroline/Elena friendship. I love how Elena had to save Damon, although I do think he would have been a little mad she gave up her life for his. Loved this more than the other one due to the angst, but both are amazing! Now off to my first love of your writing and my Katherine/Elena fix. :) Great job!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love the idea of that being the cure to a bite. Damn. So good.

"I came to save you, Damon. Take what you need, get the spark. I save you, and then we'll be together. Always."

aww!

love this :)
keekshotmom chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
added to favorites!

just found your stories, i know how i will be spending my afternoon!

love it!
Avecia chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
As much as you thought I wouldn't like the cruel way you inflicted pain on my Damon, I actually thought it was fantastic the way this little one-shot unfolded. It was a pleasure to beta it!

I said to you already that although the courageous and wonderful thing that Elena did to save Damon was just, well it almost made me cry, my favourite part was actually what Bonnie & Caroline did for Elena. It was just so sweet and a sign of true friendship. And how much did I love Caroline being Elena's sire. I would love that if it happened in the show. Somehow I don't want Elena to be Stefan or Damon's childe - it would weird me out a bit I think.

It was such a wonderful story and a fantastic happy ending.

Quite simply, it made me smile x x