Reviews for Liquor? I don't even know her!
You are an amazing writer. Like, I read FF all the time and i always feel like I'm reading something from a ninth-grade English paper. When I was reading a few of your story's, I realized that you knew what you were doing. Kudoes to you, mother fucker.

I'm applauding.

A new fan.
Lola chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Well, to find this kind of fanfiction is worth reading all this rubish in here. AMAZING. Really, really good.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very hot
princesspewo chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Best short fic that I've read in a while. It would be nice if you turned it to a multiple chapters story.
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great history! I am charmed with the lemon was hot!I want a chapter more and that has lemon!maru..
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wow! Thursdays might be my favorite day of the week now too!

I've been in this position (lol) before...where ya admire someone from afar & they don't even notice you.

Well I noticed you! I'm gonna pimp you out on my blog for MOUNT ME MONDAY!

AJasperForMe on twitter

mimimgr chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
:) libary time can be fun
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very hot! Fun to read, fast paced. i really enjoyed how Bella finds her confidence when she confesses to him. And then the lemon was smoking hot. Very nice, enjoyed reading it a lot! Thanks!
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I didn't read the slash or Carlisle one but of all of the stories, I liked this one the best. I liked the part where he questioned whether he really felt differently the whole time and realized how he'd been very conscious of her as well.

Molli M chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was a hot lemon! For sure!

I also thought it was a good story! I loved getting to know the characters. And the ending was so sweet! and definitely "happy" - hee-hee.
emmzac chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Now that was one Hot Lemon entry. Heavy and intense at times but the sex scence in the back store room...well HOT HOT HOT. I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it. Well Done and Good Luck.
JennSull chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I loved it, great fantasy! Why are all the jerk versions of Edward so much hotter?
brokende chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow, I really, really, really hated this Edward. But the lemon was beyond hot, and then...well, the hatred made his redemption that much sweeter. And somehow I feel that he will be redeemed; that these two characters can meet in the middle and save each other. Fantastic job.

Oh, and did I mention the lemon was HOT?
PfftTheMagicDragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
"She looks fucking thrilled, like a kid in a candy store"

Er, well hello Edward! She's with you, and you have nothing covering your peen. I'd look like that too!

return to peen daydreaming

Super lemon, thanks!
EricTwislut chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was fabulous! I absolutely love arrogant jerk Edward! Hot hot hot.