Reviews for Ours
JourneyRocks13 chapter 20 . 5/2
Never Grow Up. My all time favorite Taylor Swift song. I'm going to see her this summer. Super excited
sum chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
theybecameanimagi chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Good first chapter... Although I must say, having a two year old nephew myself, Teddy's thoughts seem a bit complex for a two year old. Like, I don't think a two year old would be thinking already about how they need to protect someone smaller than them... But I can see why you went with this. Overall, a nice first chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Is Victorie 14 or 11? Did you switch into 3 years later? Just wondering, thanks!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
This is great c:
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
You said Bethany first, and now you say Jessica ?
Lara1221 chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
Sorry my name isn't linked. No time to log in. Phones gonna die. I read all of this in the last like 2 hours and it was soooooo good. Definitely one of my fav T/v stories. A little corny at times, and a bit short; but skilled writing and plot and super cute awesome job.
StillWaitingForThatLetter chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
It was mean! (AKA my fav Taylor swift song of ALL TIME!)
I also really liked the chapter...
I actually laughed out loud at the mental image of Vic's ex with a moustache and 8 legs LOL!
If any boyfriend of mine were to do that to any one (or preferably all...) of my ex-es I'd be a very happy girl!
Also, I really like the reactions of everyone who found out especially Ginny, (who I absolutely love in this chapter!)
Still loving the story (even if I am a little late reading it...)
P.S I really do love this chapter and I just made some delicious (if I do say so myself ((and I do!)) ) Vanilla fudge
So have some virtual vanilla fudge

P.P.S here is a penguin (:)
some cherries 8
a rose }-;-;-;-;-
santa claus *:-)
and his reindeer }-}-:o }-}-:o }-}-:o }-}-:o }-}-:o }-}-:o }-}-:o 3-:*o (Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer)
and some elves/ penguins with hats (: )* (: )* (: )* (: )*

StllWatingForThatLetter 3
StillWaitingForThatLetter chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
hey, lilyevans46!
I know this is like 2 years late but Happy Birthday!
this chapter is awesome (and 6 PAGES, God, how do you have that much patience?!)
I love this story, especially the Teddy-Victoire relationship (they are SO CUTE!) I literally awwww-ed out loud when i read that bit about Victoire' s note!
I also love all of your original characters, especially taylor and zac ( I too am a huge taylor swift fan! And I agree- Zac effron is HOT AS HELL in everything, forget 17 again!) I am really looking forward to all those 'swifty moments that you promised!
Can't wait to keep reading!
StillWaitingForThatLetter :)
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
okay, this is cute and a great start and I'll totally keep reading. But Teddy's what? A year here? Generally babies only a word or two (if that) at one year. So as adorbs as Teddy's proclamation was, it was impossible.
TrixabelletheStrange chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
I just fell completely in love with your Lily, the interaction between her and Teddy was adorable, and I really like the way Harry and Teddy talked to each other as well.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 33 . 4/26/2013
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
great story, i love taylor swift!
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
picture to burn!
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
take me back when our world was one block wide, i dared u to kiss me and ran when u tried... from memory! love that song : )