Reviews for glass shatters softly
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Nicely done!
iitzeellhayes714 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Please'''''! Follow the story!
Rose10117 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Molliarty is one of the best ships ever. In this story, I love how Molly is standing up for herself. She should slap the living day lights out of Sherlock. Your Molliarty series is very good and I would love to see more. Your Molly is much more interesting than she is in the cannon. In cannon she is just... There. In this you give her a past to work with. Please, keep going.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Lovelovelove. Currently emailing this to all my friends.
Randomname3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
oh my bloody gods that was fabulous. I love Molly anyway but this was seriously ssooo good! litrally this made me so happy ggaahhh i loved this!
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
oh wow... this was absolutely brilliant! Very well done!

-Fangirl17
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Really well written - engaging, dramatic, well characterised. I enjoyed it a lot, and although the development of molly's character wasn't necessarily fun or the way i would have taken her, it was interesting. So good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great job! BAMF!Molly is one of my favorites.
IA chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I found your story very good, it's nice to see Molly stand up for herself for once. I also like how she has a dark side. Every women has a secret dark side it's nice to see them shine through.
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Lovely fic. I really liked the dialogue between Molly and Sherlock. Molly was really sassy and I like seeing her stand up for herself. Really nice job, I feel like everyone was in character (save Molly but that was kind of the point I'm guessing). You really have a knack for dialogue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is so fantastic. I can't even!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I've always preferred Sherlolly, but I'm not going to say "no" to such Molliarty goodness! :)
I certainly love the way you write them. Believable. I can almost see it, that confident Molly standing up for herself and realizing how much she really is worth and ironically, it's all thanks to our beloved villain, Moriarty! :D
These two are beautiful together, standing in the darkness like this. ;)
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hot damn Molly Hooper! YOU GO GIRL, YOU GO! Marvelous fic!
calicar chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Not-so-evil-but-sort-of-evil!Molly is sexy.

And she knows it.

Hats off to you. You just made me half Jim/Molly shipper.

Thanks for sharing! :)
EndlessBlue chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Well, that was slick, wasn't it? Impressed, tbqh. The big reveal was seamless and subtle, which made it even more awesome. Wonderful idea, and very well executed!