Reviews for Path of Peace
JACK-OF-BLADEZ chapter 4 . 7/31
it's a fitting name since sasuke naruto and hinata each have a dojutsu
JACK-OF-BLADEZ chapter 4 . 7/31
so team 7 is called team dojutsu now
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 10 . 5/18
Is this story has been abandon
Ntraveler chapter 10 . 3/8
Great story I do wonder how Naruto will handle Gaara's bloodlust so please do continue this story
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 7 . 2/20
The number should've been 9
LoveLifeForever chapter 3 . 2/15
This chapter was so hard to follow it is unbelievable. First, Naruto does a heel-face-turn towards Sakura. Cliche but believable. That said, who the hell decided that Ino deserved to be his friend? She was JUST as bad as Sakura. Seriously, what the hell! !
kiddingkatgrant chapter 2 . 1/25
this makes no sense how would they know he unlock the rinnegan
Shinigami 19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Please make naruto learn catatrofic planetary devastation and limbo border jail also teach him sub elements
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Honestly im not even 5 chapters in and i can list off so much thats wrong with this not gonna bother since it hasent been updated in a long time
ARSLOTHES chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
looking forward to when this fic is updated from its extended hiatus
waytodawn0 chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Please for the love of God update this story please! This is one of the most compelling stories that I have read that you have made! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
AMAZING chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
If I may, I would like to kindly request more chapters in this fanfiction, is that okay?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
and now it needs yet ANOTHER revival. this is a good fic dude, but you haven't touched it in nearly three years. is it dead?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
Angry anko is funny just avoiding the sharp toys she got is hard but to some he jumping around to throw em atcha is worth it lol XD
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Waaaiiittt...Is Sasuke a ...girl?

Cuz he kinda reminds me of one sop far in this forest...and the fact Hinata to around often.