Reviews for Lost In Time: A Scotty Story
Coreenmm chapter 9 . 5/26/2019
I love star trek and this was a terrific story. Thank you.
Go Outside chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This is an amazing and well thought out story. So impressed that you wrote it so long ago :) And so glad you shared it with us! Scotty is my favourite and this is one of my favourite stories about him. Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Wonderful story. Well written. Thanks.
Kolkolkoling chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Wao... I wish something like that would happen to me... meeting someone cool from the trek world... (_) so cool... awesome story!
Go Outside chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks
illogicalvulcan chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Lovely story!

I always loved Scotty when I was a kid.

I met James Doohan in person back in '83...an awesome person!

Nice ending, by the way...:D
scottydog chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
this is a really good story! and the accent was not very fake! i liked it a lot thx!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Very sweet.
Ann chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
Well, I liked it! As for Scotty's “accent” - speaking as a Scot myself - it was better than many! Depends what part of Scotland you think Scotty is from! Jimmy Doohan, a Canadian, gave Scotty an Aberdeen accent, and in the TOS episode "Wolf in the Fold" Scotty referred to himself as "an old Aberdonian pub crawler”. Simon Pegg, an Englishman married to a Glaswegian (i.e. from Glasgow), got Scotty’s Glaswegian accent from his wife and her family. He also managed to throw in that saying some of us are prone to when taken by surprise, astonished or totally pee’d off by someone/something i.e. “Get tae f...!”
Kay Em2 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Very enjoyable. I especially love the three Enterprise officers turning up on the doorstep in careful disguise, only to be instantly recognised :-)