Reviews for Solitude
PJaneL chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I really like this, reading your story have help me understand Lisbon and Jane even better (even though I am already a big fan and have been watching and rewatching every single eps!)

This is my favorite line:

"the minute he walks after Teresa Lisbon is the minute he's finished walking his own path."

It is so true.

Will love to read more from you.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh...

Oh, this is *lovely*. I love this. I love this image, of her reading beside him, and him wanting her to.

Very, very nice.
erica83ca chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Stick them in a dictionary and this could be used as their definition - "He is, ultimately, doomed. And she will walk this path beside him, he a criminal in all but deed, and she - his accomplice and saviour in all but that final action."

I had to smirk when Jane weighed his optiones of getting her to crack - against the weight of the book in her hands... funny!

A great introspective piece! I hope we see more from you, do you plan to continue "Pick A Song"?
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well done. :D I like it when Lisbon gets all up in his business. Ha This was a well worthy Jisbon fight. You wrote it nicely. Very IC if I might add. Great job.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nicely bittersweet. And very in character. When Jane makes his declarations about Red John on the show and Lisbon responds, I never feel they have her say enough. Thanks for letting her get up in his face and tell him that he doesn't hide from her as well as he thinks he does. Very satisfying. This was a good read (and would be nice as part of a multi-chapter as well).
knittingeek chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You have turned me into a fan! I've only watched 3/4 of Season one so far, but I really see how good they are for each other...quietly respecting each other's pain. This was so well done.
xanderseye chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I enjoyed this very much, is it a one off or are you planning on more chapters because it feels like a multi fic.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is just utterly stunning :')