Reviews for Little Miss Sunshine
xXHiddenSecretXx chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow. I kinda have no idea what just happened...in a good way.

Thanks!
cullensbabymama7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was hilarious, and just down right creepy at the same damn time..
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
odd, very odd. xx
miranda04 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my gosh! That was nuts! Loved it. So unexpected.

I was trying to find the pic you picked, but it doesn't look like the site is available anymore.

Great job!
bkhchica chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow! Bella as a serial killer... that's very interesting... Great story, I couldn't help laughing a few times! lol...
TheOnlyMaraudette chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Okay, this is one of the creepiest things the i've ever read. Your writing is awesome,but right now i'm like: ''wow!''. Now i know why this story got an award. I love the way you keep the mistery and i love the paragraph in where he says: ''With a gasp I finally realized it. Finally. "Little Miss Sunshine." Serial killer, wanted in three states. The killer – thought to be female because of the writing – left a flower and a signature and still no one had tracked them down. And lived.'' A-WE-SO-ME.
LBelle chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I understand why this story won awards. Awesome! Very different and unexpected. I loved it.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*shudders* That was really creepy.
Nova chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome!
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oooh - what an icky Bella!
tanya chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
holy crap! i was expecting something sweet but you scared the shit of out me with this one.
palasluna chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story! Please make her kill all the dumb twilight males
Jassiel chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Haha, this was awesome. Love serial killer Bella. ]
Ghost-of-fics-passed chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
And I thought i was insane :)
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I just read this story after reading open up next to you and I must admit your serial killer Bella rocks as does the fact Edward died. Lol maybe I should just reread this story after every update of open up next to you to cheer myself up ;-)