Reviews for These Shades of Light
rex4487 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
i hope that you make more of this
crossoverfanofanime chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
No! Fu can't be captured, just after her and naruto connected. Also I could SO see jiraiya turning that moment into icha icha material
O.verP.owered chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I likes it a lot! The only thing i didnt like was narutos severely lackluster fighting skills. All he did was make clones :p.
ranger5 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Nice story. The characters interactions are well written. I particularly liked the parallel "betrayal" portion with Naruto taking the Iruka position.

I hope you continue the story.
KobaltWolf chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
YES! A Naruto/Fu story with a actually awesome plot! :D While there have been an increasing number of Fu fanfictions, very few are extremely intriguing. Your grammar is also great other than a few minor errors. Overall, great job! Please continue.
Timeout chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Well, there goes Naruto's patented talk. The Talk. Meh. That was certainly interesting. Just keep up the good work.
Benevolent Abyss chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Hope to see more! Don't let the low review count get to you, it's very good, and plenty interesting.
kail420 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
well first of all an good chapter, but sometimes you mess up with facts like your Oc Ryo, he is a Jounin but sometimes you refer to him as Chunin and what is it with Fû's age Sometime you refer to her as 13 yr. Old and sometime you say she is 14 yr. Old. Also after being the village leader for atleast a year Shibuki should be Jounin not Chunin but he should not be refered by these ranks as he is already Takigakure's leader. I hope you look into these things. And if you want more review you should update fast.
kail420 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
well this is an well written fic with an rare pairing so i liked it.
narutofang chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
nice this is a very interesting fic please update
Revan Lord of Revenge chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
I'm Glad to see that this story is not abandon.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Too lazy to login xD. An excellent chapter. Fu's situation seems to be an exact replica of Naruto's way back when where Iruka saved him. Please update soon.
kareshi13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Awesome story so far. I love it when people do Naruto/Fu pairings because nobody really does them. Its seems like you could work on putting a little more detail into the dialogue, but other than than it's great. Please update soon! _
MKTerra chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Hah! Another fellow Washington State citizen! Only thing is Im just outside of Walla Walla, a COMPLETELY different habitat. You gots trees up dere!
Anyway, excellent work on this. Silly parallels. Update soon, dammit!
Peace and pocky!
dragonbike chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
I love it, please update soon