Reviews for The Kept Men's Club
Leigh Caulder chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow well that was a twisty at the end. I'm def. liking it so far. Will she be a kept woman, or she she doing the keeping? Very interesting.
NyxAstra chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really think this idea is cool, and could be a great storyline... different from others I've read. As it is it leaves alot open for character development. Hope you can continue it! :)
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i agree with edward! damn! three year coma!
bellskindagirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
wow not expecting that ending until she began to tear up the last time but i was thinking something along the lines of terminally ill or something of that nature but so good so far
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I just found this (someone rec'd it on Twitter) so I missed the voting, but I'd love to read more.
amanduhh1221 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i loved this! please please please add more!
love bite chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Wow! What a start. Can't wait for more.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Soo im finally getting to read this. Its been on my list sense you posted it and i just havent found the right time! Im here now though and very excited to read! I loved the banner you picked too! And very excited you are going to continue this!

'Carlisle immediately pointed at me snickering like a third-grader.' Ha, that was hilarious and had me a good laugh! I could so imagine that! Well damn shes married. That ruined my imagination. lol! Anyways i loved this story so much. It was wonderful and i love the story line. Hope to see more soon. And good luck in the contest!

~Ashley~
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Enjoyed this a lot - very fun character development and glad to see you'll be continuing it after the contest. Good luck! :-)
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Love the idea of this story! It really amused me that the four guys meet up with each other, like a knitting club or something. Lol! The Pretty Kitty salon stuff made me laugh, and Bella asking if it was a pet grooming place. Love it!

That's sad her husband is in a coma :(

Good luck with the contest!
allidel chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great story and I'm definitely interested in seeing more!
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey!

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest..

This was really good. You’ve done a great job!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

~Stella, FWC’s admin.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Not bad and didn't see that one coming. Good job. Good writing.
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh, thank fuck there will be more... Hahaha, sorry.

LOVED this and can't wait for more! :)
team rob chapter 1 . 1/13/2011