Reviews for The Kept Men's Club
mostly a lurker chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Omg, this is SO fun, or well, a fun start, anyway. I didn't even know they were coming out with a retooled camaro! I stopped reading to google it, lol. I had a '72 many years ago. Are you a car buff, or an exhaustive researcher, or something in between?

Love the idea f this story. Very creative. I'm glad you're intending to write more. I look forward to seeing where you take s!

;-D

Mal
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Excellent one-shot I would love to read more!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I didn't see that coming. Really good start. I so love the thought of Tanya paying Edward for a change. Good luck in the contest.
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I did love the start of this and want more :) Thanks to Katmom for the rec. Neat idea, I look forward to reading on.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I loved it! Good luck in the contest and can't wait for more.
mdf chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
shes gonna fit in the club just fine
sassy41 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow i am totally looking forward to this one continuing. this story has so much potential. i love the chemistry the guys have and their wives are all so powerful. yet they let bella join in their game. and for her to be behind her husband after being in a coma for 3 years, wow. what type of person or life will he have if he comes out of it. my goodness what a story

i am hooked
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow...that was one hell of a beginning. I love the idea of the Kept Men's club, they are all a riot. Hey who doesn't love a nerd? Carlisle sounds hot regardless...lol. I find it extremly amusing that all the men have women that make more than they do. Whoo and Bella is married to a comatosed man. That was one hell of a twist.

This was a joy to read and I can't wait to see where you take these characters next.
trisha63 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hey Mel it is great to see the old creative juices flowing again. I just love your stories and am following Come Back to Me religiously, but this one is a bit different and I really like it! It was all fun and games until Bella said her husband had been in a coma for three years, but dispite that bit of drama, the humor is fantastic. You diffinately have my vote. Cann't wait to see what is in store for our bunch of underachivers. Favorite company name Pretty Kitty-priceless! LOL I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season. Take care, Trisha
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This story sounds so intresting, I can't wait for it to be continued!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh I loved it!

Can't wait for more!
katmom chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh, yes...more please...

But wait...shouldn't we be back in Paris? Or running a marathon or something?

;)

Yes, more please!

GOOD LUCK in the contest!

Kathie
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Aw, man! I knew when I saw the length of this chapter that there would only be enough here to whet my appetite. I like being whet though. *slaps back of hand* Sorry, that was very bad.

Seriously though, I do like what you have going on here. I haven't read any of the other entries yet but I do know that I am super eager to see what else you are going to do with this. Thanks so much for sharing it and best of luck in the contest.
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was awesome! Love it. Will vote for it, and I can't wait to read the rest!

Thanks, Sweetie!