Reviews for Convenience
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
This story is amazing! If finished reading your last chapter four days ago and I've been checking about ten times a day to see if its been updated. Please! Need to read another chapter!
Dancing Spectrum chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
come on man, UPDATE! BRILL STORY!
Die Facing Our Foes chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Enjolras changes so quickly. At the beginning, he's cold and uncaring, then he offers to marry her just so she can have a better life? Not very Enjolraic. Other than that, I have the same comments as I did on all your other stories.
Boomfy mappet chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Just a lil correction from before, Parnasse was 4 years older than eponine or was it two years... And he was a handsome man, according to the book. And the attack in rue plumet he was the one who said " Go home 'Ponine go home your in the way!"
Seductive Eponin chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I really dont like seductive eponien i mean I like her character when its a tease but not the begging seductive old school voice, so good job more likely samantha barks is the one your portraying here. Recently i read a E/E fanfic, portraying a strong eponine who is not so innocent, she was brave in that story soo i kinda imagined lea salonga
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Oh I love how they found each other!

Though I would have preferred something a little more dramatic or sex filled but can't complain.
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Oh I am loving the turn of events!
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Oh the lot thickens!
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Aw damn! I wanted some smutt!

I have the same problem as you though, as much as I love reading it, I find it hard to write.
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Oh the sex talk! haha

Though this story is beginning to feel as if it was written in a rush. Their are some details lacking.
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Oh a mean Marius!

I like it!

Though it moved a little too fast at the end.
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Missing a little detail but a fantastic story-line
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Oh I am loving this story!

I was a little hesitant at first but I am happy to be proven wrong!

I have been fully sucked into this!
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Ah... now its getting interesting!
ThatPoppyGirl chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Again, very fast paced, but i like a story with a lot of action.

As long as its realistic.

I hope it slows down soon to add some reality.