Reviews for Naughty or Nice?
Matts.S chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Really good history.
I loved funny and cute
Matt chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Me encanto tu historia, aborda tanto sobre la vida de Megamind, realmente genial, hace tiempo que no leia algo tan inspirador.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
*applauds* *sniffles* Very nice story, and it explains a few little plot holes from the movie. I'm going to go read the rest of your stuff now.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Aw. The sheer incredible odds of the message sphere turning up at the same place as Minion and little Megamind (aka Mykaal) definitely make this a Christmas story.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
*snickers* Megamind gets a Superman moment.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
*clap clap clap clap clap* From what little we see of Megamind as a kid, this is just like something that would have happened to him - and for once, the universe threw him a bone. (reference to the idiom: "Throw the poor dog a bone.")
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy, or reinforcement (tell someone they're useless/bad/naughty often enough and they'll believe it). Poor kid.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Poor little Megamind. He was such a sweet kid (explode-y inventions notwithstanding).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Oh, boys, you really shouldn't tempt Fate so.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Aww! His first scheme.

Very nice job getting him in character.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
Awwwww that wa soo sweet! XD
Electricboa chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
This was quite a good read. It was well thought out, and even pretty sad when you see that no matter what he did, Megamind ended up being the bad guy. A very interesting take on everyone, and the Warden's father/son relationship with him was very touching.
RayeHamato chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Beautifully written. I enjoyed reading it.
Vivid Imaginest chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I can't begin to tell you how often I cried while reading this fic. I'm tearing up just thinking about it! And reading while crying is really hard cuz ur eyes get all blurry and then you have to stop to wipe your eyes and then you lose your spot...

Anyway, I want to thank you for such a wonderful story! It brought a warm fuzziness to my heart and brightened my day. Thank you for the fantastic job!
basaltone chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Wow, this made me cry. I know its just a movie, but the thought of that poor little blue boy being picked on and even bitten just makes me so sad. Thanks for your story. I am looking forward to reading the rest.