Reviews for The Second Coming
The Nemean Lion chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
dont forget about this :) its really good so far.
Insanity NPO chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is pretty good. I notice you still bring that realism into the fights. In the game a potion will fix you right up so you first the characters are human.
hee7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Kffffffff

This is so awesome. I hope you finish Evolution soon, 'cause this is written so epic. And with less torture and more sanity! Go combat medic Sazh!
h1j1nx chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh man! This is such a good story! :D

I really hope you continue it! plz update soon :3
imi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
More. Please. )

(Sorry for this epic fail of a review, I'll do better on the next chapter)

(Yes, I'm trying to push for another chapter. Not very subtly, either, lol)
Fading Into Darkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
OooOooo.

I liked this chapter a lot, although I have to say, I'm really interested in where this could be heading. Very cool premise. Hope to see more.
G-AnakinRPG chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
OMG, this story is going to be good. I see that you drug the gore from Evolution into this, but I trust you to do it artfully :D

I can't wait for more; this just jumped to the top of my reading list :D You are a great writer ]
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Yay! wow! woohoooo!

I really LIKE the idea of YOU rewritting the FFXIII. I mean, there are many fics out there that try to give the Hanging Edge scene a more personal focus, but coming from YOUR hand, its TOTALLY a party!

curious thing? when I started reading, and knowing it came from your inspiration, a question formed in my mind: 'she likes to have a struggling, pained, bleeding Lightning, how is she going to manage it here, at the Hanging Edge, when the soldier was all balls (in a figurative way, of course), ego, anger and violence'? and BAM! you didnt dissappoint me: the wound AND the stitches! XDDDD your description really made me cringe! again! you dont seize to impress me!

I cant wait to see it updated!
Maneki Neko chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wonders upon wonders. What an interesting story. Hope you can finish Evolution!
HiddenChaser chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I knew I saw your username somewhere. Well I hope you update soon,and for you to finish your other story.
Fang chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Yeah. It's ok.
Saccharo chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
So what happens if Lightning didn't save Serah? That's a good story. Can't wait for this to be uploaded. And some more Hope! XD