Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
awesome job!
Leandril chapter 1 . 1/8
This was beautiful
zeva917 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You are such a solid and strong writer! Love how the butterfly imagery was woven throughout and tied everything together.
Nia chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I think you write very eloquently. Your style is absolutely beautiful! Good work :)
sushri chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
very beautiful
Camilla chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
You are a genius; you're brilliant. This story was immensely beautiful, captivating and I find myself looking it up to read it again and again. Please write more - and preferably something similar! :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
that was good keep it up
nahbia chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Bravo! One of the best DE short-fic I've read... one of the ones I always pull up to read over and over again :)
Charliee chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
hehe! Love it! Short and Simple. xD
parisdamour chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
wow, that was so beautiful! I loved it!
morvamp chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
"Because it's just like her mother always said. It's not their short lives that make butterflies beautiful. It's what they live for. And she lives for him now. That is more beautiful than death could ever be." Holy heck you make my heart hurt so good, but this was by far my favorite line of the story!

This was beautiful, but then again I would never expect anything less from you. Those butterflies you kept referencing, yeah they're fluttering frantically in my tummy. :)
nwtly chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You leave me speechless with every one of your fics. You're an incredible writer and I hope you never stop writing - whether it's for the TVD fandom or for yourself.

This was beautiful. No reviews could do your story justice.
redflashlight chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
so beautiful so touching. :)
Deanna Mulder chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh. My. Salvatore.

This story was absolutely beautiful, one of my favorite Delena stories of all time. I'm still crying, just a little bit. I love the way you tied in the thing with the butterflies all throughout the story. And the words that you used... Beautiful. I'm a little speechless, I guess.

I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stories! 3

Lola
siberia21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I am absolutely in love with your DE one-shots. Perfect atmosphere. Beautiful. Thank you.