Reviews for Five Glances
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
R
Caeria chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
That was sweet. Loved the progression of their relationship.
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I do believe I've read this before, but it's a definite good read so I don't mind reading it more than once :)
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
nice story. loved the ending lol. naruto better run for his life.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really, really liked this!
BloodyInsanity5713 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Jeu christus. THIS STORY IS AWESOME! PLEASE! PLEASE,WRITE MORE!
IMMA GONNA DIE IF YOU DON'T.I LUV LUV LUV LUUUUV THIS STORY SO SO SO
MUCH.*deep calming breath and exhale*Excuse me,the quality of this story just got me extremely 's just so long since I've read something this well you for writing this awesome story.I'll stop talking now.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was so funny! Great job with it.
queenfirst chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
so many things i love about this. now i'm off to weep youthful tears of joy.
D-for-Duchess chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my, this is really funny! Thank you for writing this.

I'm so happy that u made it a long one shot, and that everything just roll down naturally. They interactions are really cute! The way he really protective around her is sweeeeetttt
I don't hate Sasuke but I really like how you described Gaara's feeling towards him, and his sarcasm way. I also like the way you wrote about him and his siblings :D
And it seems that he and Sakura are really get along more than we thought (in this fic) like when they agreed to kill Naruto.
And they have childrens now!

lol, it'll be a very plot twist in this both somehow ends up together as the real pairing in manga. I hope so though :P
I'll stop talking now. Have a good day!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Overall, the story was ok. Sakura's over reaction to her medical loss was a bit much. Death is a serious matter but for her to have reacted the way she did means that she is in no way cut out to work in the medical field. The ending was very sudden and seemed to be paced differently from the rest of the story. Almost like you couldn't decide on how it should end so just threw something in. I enjoyed the plot overall though.
thatgirlingrey chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Do you have like, a sequel to this? I wanna read more about their children. XD
namedafteracar chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Awww cute!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very sweet and adorably cute with the ending!
Pipra chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Nice fic. Really like it, but "Haruko" isn't a girl name?
Charisasori chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I think I'm beginning to notice a pattern here. Every time I decide to click one of your stories, I end up getting hooked and start developing uncontrollable urges to profess my absolute love for your stories.