Reviews for Reputation
Bumbleboy92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow... That was really unexpected... I like it.
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG THIS IS BRLLIANT. For a moment there, I was like oh my god Eugene and Rapunzel are gonna die how could this happen but wait a moment why is Eugene being mentioned as Flynn Rider and not his real name?

So yeah, until the REAL Flynn Rider and Rapunzel came, I was pretty much on the edge of my seat reading this awesome piece of brilliant fic. AWESOME.
Moochi chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This totally got me! I honestly thought something had happened in the kingdom and that Flynn/Eugene and Rapunzel were in serious trouble. But, back reading it, I can see where the subtle hints were at, and how all their kids would come up with an adventure like that. But at the same time, I can feel for Eugene and Rapunzel, quite a scare they all went through. This was awesome!
rurouni007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
WOW. Haha, that was not something I expected. That was... so hard to read before it turned out they were their kids. It was stunning. A masterpiece. You nailed it :) Fantastic job!
Ihni chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Okay, fine, I did NOT see that one coming! But it was a great twist! :D Well done!
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Alright- just one thing:

"...the winter nights' cold was torn cut the side..."

'torn' and 'cut' basically mean the same thing darling :) and you're missing a word to connect it to 'the side' so it sounds kind of weird. I also think maybe there should be a comma after 'cold' so the reader knows you're talking about the state of the gown and not how the cold tore up her dress :3 I'm not sure though so dont worry about that too much. Maybe you meant-

"...the winter nights' cold, was torn 'up' the side..."

But yeah :D This is really awesome! Even though i havent seen Tangled, I think it was really cute :D I totally didnt expect that turn of events :P GOOD JOB
emm297 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Definitely did NOT see that coming. I totally had to read that bit again because I was like, "Wait... What?" :) But it most certainly was a good kind of shock.

5 kids is a heck lot to put up with though :/ I am now surging with admiration for the Rapunzel and Eugene in your story.
IvoryMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I DEFINITELY didn't see that coming and I truly enjoyed it! :) it was bloody brilliant! I loved how your every description didn't give away the...surprise! and I liked how Flynn's character matched his father's!:P

I hope to read more Tangled fanfics of you (:
NikkyPickles chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was wonderful! Such a clever twist - I did not see it coming and it was handled beautifully (much better than the subsequent films after The Sixth Sense, naming no names!)

This story had everything, including a proper sense of adventure, a quick backstory and a call-back conclusion.

Honestly, one of the best fics I've read. Please keep writing, you have a talent!
Kyoru-KiTTy-ArTist chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ahhh! That was soo good! You got me! In the middle when everything changed I was like "wait what?" and had to reread it over xD I liked that though! The twist was done well and the writing was great and elaborate! Loved itt loved ittt! Good job! :)
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I liked this. I admit, you got me. I didn't see that twist coming. Any chance we can get a sequel where we see Rapunzel and Eugene's side of this story and maybe a follow up after they put the kids to bed?
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I did not see that coming. :) But I love it! too cute
ohsnapness chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
HAHA! Amazing! I love how you plotted this story! Bravo!:)
ida4444 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
:O Do you have any idea how awesomely amazing this was? This was one of the best stories I have read in a very long time and you should be proud of it. You're a very talented writer and I'm still thinking about how awesome this story was! It was just... wow!

LOVED IT!
ItsLukasBondevik chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Super, duper cute. I loved it.