Reviews for A TARDISfull Of Surprises
ipodrocker16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Okay, David is now his official real name :D
blackywinks66 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
cute and fluffy,I like it
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved this so much! It confused me at first but I still caught on! So romantic! :)
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oddly enough, that was the first name that started with 'd' that popped into my head. Anyway, got to love all that timey-wimey stuff. :)
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
DavidThat was clever of you! XD I loved it!
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I was really confused at first about who was from when but I figured it out. (I'm slow like that.) It was really cute! I liked how his name was David because that was just twisty and unexpected! Loved it!

-Hailey
Haven14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
.Fantastic
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Well well well, I have been slack in not noticing this before. Its a beautiful little fic with an interesting plot line and twists and turns. Great work.
The New Vampire chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh my goodness. I read about D, and the first place my mind went was (it'd be so awesome if it was David.)

Cue me squealing, loudly.

3!

-Lena
jackptollers chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
If u could just hear my heart right now... Luv it
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ha lol his name is David! :D I like to think that is actually his name XD
Danny chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
David? Really? I'm pretty sure it's actually Theta, as there was an episode with the fourth Doctor where his real name was said. Romana was only called Romana because the fourth Doctor refused to call her by her full name, stating that it was "Romana or Fred." (Well, technically she chose Fred, but the Doctor decided he liked Romana better, probably because it was more human.)

Anywho... it is a great story you have here, and it follows along with the universe of the show just fine, as the Doctor has come across himself many times (once there were four of them all in the same room, that was a bit crazy).
Naaer- inactive chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh, I do love a little bit of timey-wimey indeed D

And, the fluff! I loved the Doctor's internal ramblings, you do them just perfectly.
thelastsock chapter 1 . 1/7/2011