Reviews for Heart of Wax
kaitlin chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
I was wondering if you could clarify something for me. What does B mean when he say 'Empath'? There are different things it could mean and I get confused when I try to figure it out.;
kaitlin chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Not actually a review,but a question
Will you be commingback to this storyline or have you dropped it?
I'm just curious is all
Golgii Apparatus chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
...::.
Golgii Apparatus chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Golgii Apparatus chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Needs a higher review number :
Golgii Apparatus chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Great story. :)
Golgii Apparatus chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
Aww.. Iuv this.

I want to see how the kids progress

and develop. You have such complex characters.. Its also funny seeing B mess around with the other kids and weird them out a little bit. He makes the perfect little sociopath serial killer in the making. lol I love how calm and apathetic you make him. C and E are cute too.. Dex is like their protector.. so sweet. This is a good story.

Please continue updating regularly -

I'm curious what "the incident" with L was.. Alt is adorable too.
EhMa chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
I'd nearly forgotten the Dukes weren't always as close as the were portrayed in the other fic. It's really interesting reading about what their relationships were like with each other and how they really did see each other as competition for being the next L before Mello and Near came to Wammy's. So Icarus hears echos of people? Is that like intentions hidden behind their words when they talk or something else? I love how some of the kids in the House have this extra awareness, really fits with the DN world.
EhMa chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
O.o Is it bad that I actually agree with Beyond's thoughts here? Well at least the ones about the House. This made me curious though, both about the incident B mentioned and whether any of the other kids felt like he does about their purpose.
EhMa chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Wow, an estimation of 45 chapters? Thats great! Really glad this looks like it'll continue for a good long while yet. Now for this chapter, it was good having something from the perspective of the adults even if I'm amazed Witterson honestly doesn't look like he finds anything wrong with the minimum intervention policy. I already know the not intervening in student disputes unless absolutely necessary or asked by said students rule isn't a good idea going by some of the chapters in the other fic. As for the no physical contact rule I had the impression that was only for kids they suspected/knew were abused. Does that mean if one of the adults finds a student crying because they miss their family, got into a fight with their best friend, etc they can't hug them to comfort them unless the kid initiates first? Huh, wonder if the rules were thought up with L in mind?
danceallnight chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
I've pretty much just knocked out your Death Note anthology over the past two days. I just have to tell you that it's probably the most well planned, eloquent fanfictions that I've ever read. Have you considered becoming a writer? On an unrelated note, I LOVE GAO AND FALLON. It would make me really happy if you wrote another chapter or two focusing on one or the other.
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is excellent. So far, I've only read the first chapter, but what I have read is really good :) You've made a perfect picture of Beyond's family life, and his cold personality. I really like it :)