Reviews for Two to Go
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 2 . 7/15/2018
more authors should use DHoffryn for their alterations of the plot(just like zelretch).
David12leca chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
"classic way to begin a time travel story" your underselling yourself there alot this was fantastic im so thrilled to have stumbled on to this.
Burn-in-the-sun chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
These two chapters were incredibly well written. The ideas presented, the foreshadowing, the alliances and characters introduced... you have me hooked. I will be thinking about this story for a long time to come. I hope you find inspiration and time to continue this story one day. Thank you so much for posting!
Dracco chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Any more to this?
jamuraa chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
unusual with pre sunnydale time travel
hope you continue
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Interesting start
Ibskib chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Except for her being even stronger, her former super-super powers were left pretty vague which made me curious regarding how she reached the point in the beginning.
A shame you never overcame the troubles with the third chapter, so far a good start for a redo fic.
obsidian-fox chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Interesting story, sad to see you didn't continue it.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I hope you get back to this soon. Also I hope that Xander plays a big role. He's my favorite!
PaulBlay chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Very interesting start. Hope the muse hits you again for this one.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Please update! This is one of the most interesting redo fics that I have read.
Patricka chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
From the two chapters you have so far, this story seems really interesting, so I hope you continue it.
WaxWings chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Interesting, preview. I'd like to see this one continue.
Isis36 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Interesting. Will you be continuing this? It's very promising. I've been reading alot of time travel fics recently but I don't think I've ever come across a Buffy one. Yours iswell written so far.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »