Reviews for Two to Go
Interesting premise.
Confer chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Kewl
Locathah chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Quite an interesting beginning. I'm quite enjoying "When he finds out" but I can't help but be disappointed that you decided not to pursue this story.
Iryelb chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I dont usually read buffy stories but I think that your doing a fantastic job on this one I certainly hope that you will update soon
continental-line chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I hope you plan to write more of this story.

-Bill Ponder
DammitJim chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Interesting idea, can't wait to see what buffy changes!
Blacksword Zero chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Interesting,please update.
Sdarian chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Neat. I hope to see more for this. Good luck!
Bob the Almighty chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I like this. I love time travel fics, but they aren't all that common in the Buffy fandom in comparison to other fandoms. I look forward to seeing more of this.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
~*~*~*~

I don't know all that much about buffy except from fics I have read, but I am liking this.

~*~ZZ~*~
Sweetdoggie chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Interesting crossover. I love time travel stories, and frankly, Buffy just rocks. I can't wait for the next installment on this story. Will Buffy tell her mom? I can't see that going well. After all, we know how Joyce handled it before. Will she tell Merrick? Will she be able to save Merrick? If she does save him, how will she meet Giles? Lots of stuff to consider here. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Gogolu chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Great story.
yellulhchicken chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Nice. Ussually when there is a "BTVS" fic it's actually a Xander fic with lots and lots of Buffy and other Scoobies bashing. While amusing it gets old really fast. This one I like since you have the buffy character in character (if what happened actually happened to buffy) and the fic is actually about buffy.

I would definitely like to read more.
whimsycality chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Love love love. I also love time travel fics, and Buffy centered fics, and I cannot wait to see where you're going to take us with this. I love the expansion you've done on the Buffy mythology, all completely believable and creative, and I love how you're portraying Buffy. Come back soon please!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »