Reviews for Two to Go
GreenOnBlack chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I have never read a time travel Buffy story before, so this is rather interesting! I'm liking it so far. Keep up the good work!
boonerunner chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Interesting story so far. However, Buffy seems to be overwhelmingly powerful and has just allied with the only other person who could possibly be as powerful as her. I hope Buffy finds some suitably powerful enemies, or else the story will probably end up being rather boring. Of course, things probably aren't going quite as well as they seem and the alliance with D'Hoffryn has every chance of not ending end well.
yuiop chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Nice!
yuiop chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice!
Awesome start chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome start!
JKGoblin chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Always liked time-travel fics. Like how you made the travel possible. Keep up the good work.
wolfey141 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
ok she still goin to fall in love with angel?
Lusalma chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
very good, please post more!
uo-chou chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Good store with an interesting premise. I look forward to reading more.
ariel stormcloud chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
great story
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter!
Arlaikeeno chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Fun! But too many possibilities for leaks.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I love this! I have honestly never read a time travel story where Buffy goes back pre-Sunnydale. This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Miscellaneous101 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Sweet start to a fic. I'm sure that the time travel thing has been done before for BTVS, (how can it not have been done?), but since I haven't read any, I can say without negative bias that this is shaping up to be a good story. I look forward to future chapter!
enderverse chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Thats a nice twist. She got a magic ring.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »