Reviews for Two to Go
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Great fun there, and love how Buffy continues to make her way using some of the smarts that she kept hidden a lot in the canon.
mmooch chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
This is sooo exciting! I can't even begin to guess the changes that Buffy will cause to the timeline.
animegamemaster6 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I love the fact that she is so high-handed in her deal and pulls it off just cause she can. Awesomeness.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
sweet
Wingwyrm chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Completely unredeemable review:

EEEEeeeeeeeeeee~! Awesome!
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
WoW, I do like your stories! If you ever publish something, I might actually buy them :)
Arkeus chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
heeheh.

that sounds awesome ;-)
Garfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Why would Buffy need a deal? D'Hoffryn is the head of the Vengeance Demons and Buffy's someone who really deserves vengeance. She could have just demanded a basic wish.
Nosferatum chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Pre-Sunnydale? I can't remember even one of this kind. Should be interesting.
Banner chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Good stuff - this one has lots of fascinating possibilities.

So much to consider, from Pike to Angel to Maggie Walsh and Oz and Dawn. Will Buffy remember the identity of Glory's host? Oh, dont' forget about Joyce's tumor...
enderverse chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This looks like it will be a good one.
VizeerLord chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
good first step. remove the clutter, so we can get bact to the great works you have for us...
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hmm, interesting to see that it's Buff doing the TT here, and will look forward to what changes she brings, as well as what will happen as Hoffy might try to mess it up r fix things more for his liking?
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4