Reviews for The Message in the Status Update
Bonesonbones chapter 10 . 5/14
Okay, like wow, these are the bomb lmao! I legit can’t count the times I laughed my ass off and snorted water out my nose while reading these. You got their characteristics down pat, especially considering it’s being told through FACEBOOK! LOL! I wish you would come back and finish this! Thankfully it’s not one of those multi-chaps leaving you hanging on the edge of cliff kinda thang, but seriously, something like this deserves to be finished it all it humous and cute glory! (Love love the squinterns in these along with Hodgins.)
Pliffy chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
I find these really funny to read, I specially love how the interns crowd around Bones and then Booth is like "...guys seriously" favorite bit being Lance and Daisy near sexting.

Though a thought when you get to the episode

SPOILERS!

The episode when Vincent died(okay guys fans who didn't see this episode might read the fic, don't want them to read reviews to get spoilered.)

First of, um like the doctor in the photo could you do a mix of humor and somber? And please have all the characters be generally sad? But don't worry I have an idea for a quick joke, how about after the scene of Vincent's death have him post " I didn't want to die :(" and have Jack Hodins post "...how did you post...?"
asdfghjklstephanie chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sermadrid chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Sweet and daisy's relationship just makes me laugh. I love it
sermadrid chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Laughed so much. Great writing.
sermadrid chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Really enjoyed it.
sermadrid chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it lve it. Brilliant concept. I went I first saw i, I was like what but serially it worked and I throughly enjoyed it. I don't like Daisy on the show but I have today she made me laugh here. Also, I can picture each character saying what you wrot, it was brillianly written.
kateb41319 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
good
EvangelineLongbottom chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was such a hilarious story! It had me laughing out loud. Your characterisation of everyone is absolutely perfect, especially Clark's disgusted reactions to everything, Booth's constant threatening the squints with his gun, Cam yelling at Hodgins to get back to work, and Brennan not knowing how to use Facebook at all! I really hope you continue with this story because I would love to read more! :)
Cockybeltbuckle chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
You're writing is not funny. It's HILARIOUS! Seriously how do you come up with this stuff. It's so much like the characters and it's just so freaking hilarious :')
Cockybeltbuckle chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
These are awesome! I actually wish I could like some of these! Keep it up you're doing awesome :D
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
It is so funny...Are you going to do SSN 7 as well?
l03l chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Love this, really hope you continue :)
l03l chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
This story is absolutely hilarious. I'll review properly later, I want to get back to reading! :)
wisteriabones chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
I really love the concept of the Facebook updates thing

I enjoyed all chapters and I laughed hysterically through almost everything ((:

can you pls write more of this?

especially if you can do season 7 with Brennan's pregnancy