Reviews for Spence The Magic Man
jayjrat chapter 1 . 3/29
Fabulous! Hot and amusing at the same time ;-)
Cat chapter 1 . 1/6
Dude that was so cool but kinda awesome
P3nny4UrTh0ught5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Dude this was so good! You need to make it into a real story I love it! I love seeing Reid so different than he usually is but it totally goes with him. I honestly kinda wanna steal your whole quarter thing for my Dr Jekel mr. Hyde story because it's fantastic. If you make this into a story I want to know ASAP because I'd read it.
Twylaheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Sequel please!
brebre99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Loved it
ravenclawsnerd chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I actually found this really good. I love the Prentiss/Morgan friendship, and I honestly like to think that they both talk about their secret desires with each other and go clubbing together. And I find Spencer very attractive, so it's really not hard for me to picture him as a ladies man. But I would've just said that this Crystal girl is really cocky and not an agent, and I think her reply to him should've been "your loss". Overall, really good job.
Marta-Adriana chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story. I also thin it has the potential to be longer than one chapter. I honestly can't wait to see what happens next if you decide to continue it.
AmericanNidiot chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It was weird reading this seeing as my name is Crystal... But it was a good weird... ;)
Solstice1394 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awesome!
vbnm chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
lol love tbhe story really good suld carry on with the story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
good job
Deathagramyuri chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really enjoyed your take on Spencer. Refreshingly different.
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my gosh...that was...wow! That women! And Spencer! And Derek and Emily! And how easily everything flows and shifts and changes and banter and awesomeness and them and OH MY GOSH! You've murdered my brain. You're amazing. Oh my gosh. Holy shit. Look at this - I'm repeating myself. Holy crap. I'm gonna stop holying now. Oh my gosh. Please tell me there's some sort of conclusion or continuation or something. You have just like, captivated me. Holy - never mind. OH MY GOSH! :DDD
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
nice! you should make a sequel on when or how Morgan and Prentiss confront him aftwards. it can be at work or later in the bar.
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
oh my goodness! this was so good; it'd be absolutely amazing if you continued this!