Reviews for Spence The Magic Man
claw06 chapter 1 . 3/4
Love. It.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
reading this again...amazing. simply. outstanding. bravo.
Mislav chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This was so hot! You really made this story feel believable in every way. I can really see Derek and Emily hanging out that way and I liked their comments about Hotch and Garcia. I figured Reid may be using such tricks to "unwind" and would probably draw a line between sex and an actual relationship due to his insecurities. Still, good to see his other side. And the way "Crystal" teased Reid at the end was so fun to read! My favorite part was: "He nodded, shoving his hand into his pocket and producing a green foil package. He ripped it open with his mouth hastily, lifting his hips in order for Crystal to pull his pants and briefs down enough to free his straining cock from it's confines. She took the condom from him and he groaned as she rolled it on him, her hand lingering in order to stroke him a few times. His hands ran up her thighs, smirking when he realized she wasn't wearing anything beneath her skirt.

"Naughty girl, huh?" he asked, reaching around and grabbing two handfuls of her lush ass.

"Very naughty," she breathed out, scooting closer until she was perched directly above his length." So hot!
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING
AAmandaR chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Please, oh please, can I have more?
i NEED more!
loverofbooklol01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Please make this into a story
jayjrat chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Fabulous! Hot and amusing at the same time ;-)
Cat chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Dude that was so cool but kinda awesome
P3nny4UrTh0ught5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Dude this was so good! You need to make it into a real story I love it! I love seeing Reid so different than he usually is but it totally goes with him. I honestly kinda wanna steal your whole quarter thing for my Dr Jekel mr. Hyde story because it's fantastic. If you make this into a story I want to know ASAP because I'd read it.
Twylaheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Sequel please!
brebre99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Loved it
imaginethesedorks chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I actually found this really good. I love the Prentiss/Morgan friendship, and I honestly like to think that they both talk about their secret desires with each other and go clubbing together. And I find Spencer very attractive, so it's really not hard for me to picture him as a ladies man. But I would've just said that this Crystal girl is really cocky and not an agent, and I think her reply to him should've been "your loss". Overall, really good job.
Marta-Adriana chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely adore this story. I also thin it has the potential to be longer than one chapter. I honestly can't wait to see what happens next if you decide to continue it.
AmericanNidiot chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
It was weird reading this seeing as my name is Crystal... But it was a good weird... ;)
Solstice1394 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013